Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd finally have a proper replacement for Vinnie if this goes through. We should be extremely solid again next season. No getting beat off all the top 6 again.

A back three of Kompany, Bonucci and Otamendi should be great, especially in europe with all their experience.

Arguably got the 3 best defenders in europe over the past few years!

IF this goes through along with Stones, we will end up with Bonucci, Stones, Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer at centre back, that would be unreal, I would guess Denayer would go back out on loan and one of either Mangala or Otamendi would be sold, not sure which though....

Nobody wants to feel their club is being taken advantage of, but our owner's long term plans are unaffected by some high fee purchases: our profits indicate that financial management is not a current problem.

Players like Bonucci set the aspirational bar high for the academy players who wish to become the long term future of the club.

The relative ability and price we've paid for it (with few exceptions) particularly last few windows is miles from a 'masterclass!

From worth a couple hundred million to billions. Think we've achieved a few things too!!!!! Process and all. Trending which way now?

My take on that report, what sense I could make anyway, is that Juve is saying no bid has been received and even if it was they'd reject it as the player is not for sale.

Did you see that fans, we're a big club, we will reject any offer for our top players, regardless of the money. Aren't we great.

Although if the player indicates that he wants to leave, well, there's no point us keeping him, but we'll make sure we get top dollar.

All very reminiscent of Kaka, so it'll be down to whether Bonucci wants it and is willing to say it. Hopefully we already know that answer, providing no one bottles it.

My take on that report, what sense I could make anyway, is that Juve is saying no bid has been received and even if it was they'd reject it as the player is not for sale.

Did you see that fans, we're a big club, we will reject any offer for our top players, regardless of the money. Aren't we great.

Although if the player indicates that he wants to leave, well, there's no point us keeping him, but we'll make sure we get top dollar.

All very reminiscent of Kaka, so it'll be down to whether Bonucci wants it and is willing to say it. Hopefully we already know that answer, providing no one bottles it.

I agree mate....you would hope (if the reports are true) that if his agent arrived in Manchester for face to face talks, then we feel confident the player is interested to join us....Juve seem to be clear that they couldnt match our wage offer so this will come down to how serious Bonucci is about becoming a Blue, or if this was just a move to get Juve to increase his salary

I guess this could be his answer.....

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 4m4 minutes ago
Leonardo Bonucci to discuss #Juventus contract renewal? http://www.football-italia.net/87064/bonucci-renew-juve-contract… #MCFC #ITA

Cm5_fcZWEAElylL.jpg

2 retweets1 like

Looks positive, just hope we are not being Ramos'ed just for a new deal

Looks positive, just hope we are not being Ramos'ed just for a new deal

Just posted a report that seems to think Bonucci and Juve will sit down to discuss contract renewal over the next few weeks.....if true, it looks like he was just looking for a pay increase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.