Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you chatting about. I said they are going to be strong if they sign Pogba and that this price tag is mental money

Don't you dare start throwing your weight around warning me.

The same guys who rate this player also were the same guys who rated Mangala and Ottamendi. I'm entitled to my opinion.

60 million for a 29 year old is crazy money. For all the talk of the great academy we have it seems like a complete waste of time when we will just buy 29 year olds for ridiculous money.

What are you chatting about. I said they are going to be strong if they sign Pogba and that this price tag is mental money

The same guys who rate this player also were the same guys who rated Mangala and Ottamendi. I'm entitled to my opinion.

You said they will walk the league, fact, Rafa stylee!

You then start to slate our targets and current players, again, fact, Rafa stylee!

Its pure and simple wumming from you and its been your default position for a while on these boards for reasons i couldn't give a flying about other than it winds Blues up and causes arguments but I'm guessing you already know that yes?

As for throwing my weight around......not yet but if you carry on posting ridiculous shite then yes.

Its up to you.

@TRUE BLUE NO1, if memory serves me correct, you were the poster who always started a sentence with "thanks for the reply"? Am I correct?

I see this has evolved to "I agree"...

Mix it up a little fella, a few 'you're a ****' or '@TCIB is ginger, so what? I think his comb over is sublime' etc etc

As for Bonucci, game changer, no doubt, but it all seems very dubious from his camp... Looks like a bank of city card is being played!!

lol!! Thats me mate......sadly, only "mix it up" when talking to rags! ;) Like to show my fellow blue a little more respect!

Bonucci? Yes, I starting to think Bonucci will get a nice pay increase from Juve very soon!

thanks for your reply mate! he!

It seems that every transfer window brings out the ThoughtPolice in force.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion imo. I'll probably now also be labelled a rag or a throll or a wun or be banned. Viva la revolution!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaargh!!!!!!

it is as always yet another game of chess. he will use us for a better deal or they will rub their hands and take our dosh, whilst desperately trying to defend their action, rumours and tweets mean fuck all. when he wears the shirt he's then our player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.