Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazzetta.it today reporting it's a done deal.
Player happy with offer but Juve not received formal bid. 60 mill euros will do it according to them.
Reliable source?

the good thing about rest of Europe is if you trigger the release clause , the selling club's power - Madrid in this case becomes less...Kroos trigger clause is 63m pounds i had read..

for Kroos to happen , we would need the personal agreement 1st and if he will leave madrid in the 1st place
In the Kroos thread everyone seem to think that Kroos would be open to a transfer if Real buys Pogba. This causal connection seems quite logical to me.

If we are being played, surely Pep, Txiki and Soriano would know this? They aren't exactly amateurs and we would have surely briefed the press long time ago if we are being used.

Of course sending the right signals and then turning us down at last minute can happen like Laporte.

Whenever Tancredi uses a 'BOOM' in relation to City signing a player, my heart sinks. The ultimate charlatan.

Can we not go through this again. If he comes, he'll be worth every penny

Not him and Stones though. We can have the best years of Stones career if we get him. Not having a go mate but did you say that also about Mangala and Ota who cost £70 mill?
We badly need full backs and to solve the Ya Ya role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.