L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ex girlfriend ran with a story that I had a massive widge, loads of monkey, big pad, cool drive, devilishly handsome and could charm the draws off any chick.

See I can make shit up too, bag of piss this bullshitting lark
You can never have too much monkey.

An ex girlfriend ran with a story that I had a massive widge, loads of monkey, big pad, cool drive, devilishly handsome and could charm the draws off any chick.

Too much information there, mate.

30aqo13.jpg

Edit: Fcuk! Beaten to it.

Its not surprising that he will meet representatives from different clubs. Its a win win situation meeting with all the clubs. The clubs feel they are in with a shout and pep gets his ego stroked for the evening.
I expect him to meet with many other clubs.If he doesnt then it will be clear that City is a done deal and that is unfair on Pelligrini.

To say that Pep is a thorough man who assesses every option before committing to anything is an understatement.

I would be utterly amazed if he hasn't spoken to reps from United and Chelsea.

Move on. Very little to see here.
If politely saying 'no thanks I'm not interested, I'm going to be managing at the Etihad next season', is speaking to the rags and Chelsea, then yes he probably has. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.