L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Cheshire.......Rag county...............

Lol now that I do agree with to a degree, there are alot of them in most parts of Cheshire, that said in this part of it, Crewe/Nantwich area they are quite well outnumbered by plastic red scouses, just a few miles away in Winsford you could be forgiven for thinking you are in Huyton. True to say there are a relatively small number of blues round here but suprisingly more of us than Stoke who given their place is about 15/20mins easy drive away.

Most blues in this neck of the woods like myself are people who moved here from more the Manchester area.

jgobb0s.gif

like losing to sheff united when ball (of all people) gets put off by a balloon (of all things)...
osunoo.0.gif

...that says "just like watching brazil" (it would wouldn't it)...
oklahoma-state-girl-cant-believe-texas-tech-interception.gif

...and the dressing room is robbed at half-time (quelle surprise)...
post-33738-OMG-girl-gif-fan-oh-my-gosh-go-H7lZ.gif

.... and whilst that is going on to the hour we get told to do one by the home office as...
VWwkN.gif

...our iraqi fella is a security risk. top drawer shit that episode.
What about when Pearce pumped in the recorded chanting "atmosphere" before a game?! That was embarrassing for mankind.
Agreed.
giphy.gif

unless we keep hopeless alive! Pass it on to your children and your children's children.

jgobb0s.gif

like losing to sheff united when ball (of all people) gets put off by a balloon (of all things)...
osunoo.0.gif

...that says "just like watching brazil" (it would wouldn't it)...
oklahoma-state-girl-cant-believe-texas-tech-interception.gif

...and the dressing room is robbed at half-time (quelle surprise)...
post-33738-OMG-girl-gif-fan-oh-my-gosh-go-H7lZ.gif

.... and whilst that is going on to the hour we get told to do one by the home office as...
VWwkN.gif

...our iraqi fella is a security risk. top drawer shit that episode.

Agreed.
giphy.gif

unless we keep hopeless alive! Pass it on to your children and your children's children.

Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speaking_at_a_%22Just_Say_No%22_Rally_in_Los_Angeles_-_NARA_-_198584.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.