Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we might be good on this one boys!

RN - ruhrnachrichten - are the most reliable newspaper in Germany when it comes to Schalke and Dortmund, and they've just run this article on how Embolo is going to Schalke, a move likely only possible because of Sané funds.

Source article in german -

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/sport...e-hat-Breel-Embolo-im-Visier;art15837,3047050

Awful google translate :

Endeavours for fast striker could be an indication of an imminent departure of Leroy Sané . With a Sané [sale] the Embolo transfer could be easily financed . Christian Heidel made clear once again : "You can only spend the funds that [you've got] .

And it would apparently screw over United. Win win

Looks like we might be good on this one boys!

RN - ruhrnachrichten - are the most reliable newspaper in Germany when it comes to Schalke and Dortmund, and they've just run this article on how Embolo is going to Schalke, a move likely only possible because of Sané funds.

Source article in german -

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/sport...e-hat-Breel-Embolo-im-Visier;art15837,3047050

Awful google translate :

Endeavours for fast striker could be an indication of an imminent departure of Leroy Sané . With a Sané [sale] the Embolo transfer could be easily financed . Christian Heidel made clear once again : "You can only spend the funds that [you've got] .
The article also says Schalke already have an agreement with the players agent. They still have to agree with Basel. Sounds very promising to me.

Im shocked that we are willing to spend so much on an unproven and to be honest dubious talent than spend on someone of proven talent....

I noticed someone else post in the its quiet thread that we are going to start briefing the press about pep working with what we have baring a couple of purchases....a huge mistake in my opinion

Im shocked that we are willing to spend so much on an unproven and to be honest dubious talent than spend on someone of proven talent....

I noticed someone else post in the its quiet thread that we are going to start briefing the press about pep working with what we have baring a couple of purchases....a huge mistake in my opinion
I think Pep may have a better and more balanced view on Sane seeing as he's watched him first hand for the last couple of years....

I'm shocked that once again you are questioning not just Pep and our scouting team, but seemingly the entire European footballing fraternity. We're not the only club who want Sane, Bayern do, United do, yet Simon on a message board thinks he's a "dubious talent". :/

Yeah Simon. Seems the entire market is a big mistake. They should give you the run of the shop. If you could just sort out the autocorrect on your phone I'm sure you'd be doing better deals quicker.

I think you are on a wind up in almost every thread.

Do you like anything about city because you are very critical in every thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.