Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who exactly you would sign then? Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski, Alaba? Sorry to say, those are not very realistic.

who wouldn't sign messi or Neymar or Lewandowski......we would be crazy not to if any were possible

However none of them are possible

However others are possible and hopefully we are going for them

I like Simon but he's become the new starving this window (even though it's not open)...

It's being totally ignored by a good proportion of our fans that this is a building process, sane, sterling, stones et al, are in essence for the next 10 years. Meshing that with current experience, affords them to be the experienced ones in 2/3 years time, when it is expected to see a turnover from our academy...
In terms of balancing a genuine title challenge with bringing along our academy kids for the future, what would you say the club's main priorities are for this season, then?
Don't you have to finish 3rd or above this season to ensure CL qualification forthe following one?

In terms of balancing a genuine title challenge with bringing along our academy kids for the future, what would you say the club's main priorities are for this season, then?
Don't you have to finish 3rd or above this season to ensure CL qualification forthe following one?

Don't base last seasons squad on anything pointing towards true capabilities, imo

We have had the best squad for the previous 3 years, underperformed in 2 of those, however, we now have a coach who will maximise the best out of it, bringing along players gradually won't impact on what we already have and are bringing in to top that up... Seriously mate, even without additions, pep would win the league next year!!

Don't base last seasons squad on anything pointing towards true capabilities, imo

We have had the best squad for the previous 3 years, underperformed in 2 of those, however, we now have a coach who will maximise the best out of it, bringing along players gradually won't impact on what we already have and are bringing in to top that up... Seriously mate, even without additions, pep would win the league next year!!
Have to disagree with the last bit. The squad is aged, badly unbalanced and needs a bit of an overhaull - especially concerning is the lack of leaders in the team without Kompany and Zabaletta.

But I am looking forward to Pep's residency.

You taking the piss?

about what?

if messi or the others were available surely you would sign them.

the op asked who i thought we should sign and named some of the above,,i said if they were available then yes of course i would ...but they clearly aren't available or possible

im not sure whats taking the piss about that?

there are players that i would have infront of either nolito or sane.....one is aubamayang....the other is lacazete...for the right money we would get both...but there seems to be a lot of people against paying higher money at the moment....for me that is just the way the market is...esp when you are getting very average players now going for 15-20m.

do i think we should over pay no....thats why i also question the signing of sane if the price (40m) is correct....he is a raw talent but will he make it to be that top level of player....possible but its also equal chance that he could be a huge flop and struggle

Some on here seem to think that professional managers/scouts etc are beyond reproach which is strange is our club is littered with mistakes made by those very same scouts and people responsible for buying such players in the past....same as at every club...If they prove to be great signing then ill hold my hands up and admit i was wrong......i will say now that i think Nolito will be better than navas but not great......Sane i don't think will turn out to be a world beater that some think he will be.....a good steady player but no more....Like said if Im wrong fair enough but some people just don't seem to be able to take others disagreeing or having an opinion in the first place.

I just happen to not rate that highly either of the main two signing that we seem to be going for at the moment (Sane and Nolito) though i rate very highly Gudongan and think he is a superb buy (Bit risky with the injury but worth the risk)

Lacazette is probably going to take around about Sane money. Auba obviously way more. There is a reason Munich and Rags want Sane and West Ham want Lacazette.

Lacazette is probably going to take around about Sane money. Auba obviously way more. There is a reason Munich and Rags want Sane and West Ham want Lacazette.

I guess we will just have to wait to see how good he turns out and lets hope it works out.....

about what?

if messi or the others were available surely you would sign them.

the op asked who i thought we should sign and named some of the above,,i said if they were available then yes of course i would ...but they clearly aren't available or possible

im not sure whats taking the piss about that?

there are players that i would have infront of either nolito or sane.....one is aubamayang....the other is lacazete...for the right money we would get both...but there seems to be a lot of people against paying higher money at the moment....for me that is just the way the market is...esp when you are getting very average players now going for 15-20m.

do i think we should over pay no....thats why i also question the signing of sane if the price (40m) is correct....he is a raw talent but will he make it to be that top level of player....possible but its also equal chance that he could be a huge flop and struggle

Some on here seem to think that professional managers/scouts etc are beyond reproach which is strange is our club is littered with mistakes made by those very same scouts and people responsible for buying such players in the past....same as at every club...If they prove to be great signing then ill hold my hands up and admit i was wrong......i will say now that i think Nolito will be better than navas but not great......Sane i don't think will turn out to be a world beater that some think he will be.....a good steady player but no more....Like said if Im wrong fair enough but some people just don't seem to be able to take others disagreeing or having an opinion in the first place.

I just happen to not rate that highly either of the main two signing that we seem to be going for at the moment (Sane and Nolito) though i rate very highly Gudongan and think he is a superb buy (Bit risky with the injury but worth the risk)
How many times have you seen Nolito and Sane play. Be truthful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.