Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will just have to wait to see how good he turns out and lets hope it works out.....
Lyon's president compared the money we paid for Sterling and said obviously Lacazette is worth more. This was before Lacazette had a repeate performance and is now up there in the Auba price range. He just doesn't want to sell Lacazette, they are back in champions league again, new stadium and he's there shining star from their academy.

I imagine all we'll get tomorrow is a report from Bild saying he'll make his decision after the Euros

I hope people aren't getting their hopes up for anything different. I don't think I can remember a single transfer that has had some mythical date set and parties have actually stuck to it. It always just comes out of nowhere.

I will feel alot better if we can get this one over the line...if Pep feels he's one of the best young talents he's seen, then we cant afford to miss out on him......Get it done Txiki!!!

How many times have you seen Nolito and Sane play. Be truthful now.

nolito quite a few times actually...caught a few spannish games/cetla vigo games (not deliberately to watch him) from time to time and never been that impressed...wrok rate and tenacity are his best traits (which i get are useful) but i think we need better

Sane - bits here and there.....prob the same as people raving about him. From what i have seen and since looked at more (since we have been linked with him) I can see there is raw talent there -my problem with him is not buying him. Its I don't think he is worth the (supposed) 40m that we are going to buy him for and I don't think he is a better option to aubamayang or even some of our present players (Kelchi included and i wouldn't pay 40m for Kelechi either). So to be clear....I don't have a prob with getting Sane....he is a raw talent but i just don't think he will live up to his supposed billing, I don't think he is as good as people are making out and I will put my neck on the line and I don't think he will be a standout player. I get people think completely the opposite and Im fine with that (shame the same cant be said of others)

Movement in talks with Sane?

Bundesliga Spotlight‏@BundesligaSpot
BILD: Breel Embolo to Schalke is pretty much done. #S04 will pay Basel in three instalments, totalling €20m.
Yea there's reports saying that the 2 moves are linked. I like it because it's payback for United buying Bailly(who we scouted as well) then getting Mendes to get Laporte a new deal at Bilbao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.