Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im shocked that we are willing to spend so much on an unproven and to be honest dubious talent than spend on someone of proven talent....

I noticed someone else post in the its quiet thread that we are going to start briefing the press about pep working with what we have baring a couple of purchases....a huge mistake in my opinion
Who exactly you would sign then? Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski, Alaba? Sorry to say, those are not very realistic.

I think you are on a wind up in almost every thread.

I like Simon but he's become the new starving this window (even though it's not open)...

It's being totally ignored by a good proportion of our fans that this is a building process, sane, sterling, stones et al, are in essence for the next 10 years. Meshing that with current experience, affords them to be the experienced ones in 2/3 years time, when it is expected to see a turnover from our academy...

I'm shocked that once again you are questioning not just Pep and our scouting team, but seemingly the entire European footballing fraternity. We're not the only club who want Sane, Bayern do, United do, yet Simon on a message board thinks he's a "dubious talent". :/

Yeah Simon. Seems the entire market is a big mistake. They should give you the run of the shop. If you could just sort out the autocorrect on your phone I'm sure you'd be doing better deals quicker.

Thank you for putting into words what the whole forum is thinking.

I like Simon but he's become the new starving this window (even though it's not open)...

It's being totally ignored by a good proportion of our fans that this is a building process, sane, sterling, stones et al, are in essence for the next 10 years. Meshing that with current experience, affords them to be the experienced ones in 2/3 years time, when it is expected to see a turnover from our academy...

That's the impression I get, which in turn leads me to suspect that Pep plans to be here more than 3 years. But perhaps that's me deluding myself.

I don't think it will matter, his philosophy will be ingrained by that time... I reckon he'll see what he has on his hands though and stick around!!!

It would be fantastic to have Pep build a team here & bring through young players at City, both signings & home grown, for a good few years.

But I can't allow myself to dream like that. I'll just assume I'm talking bollocks.

I'm shocked that once again you are questioning not just Pep and our scouting team, but seemingly the entire European footballing fraternity. We're not the only club who want Sane, Bayern do, United do, yet Simon on a message board thinks he's a "dubious talent". :/

Yeah Simon. Seems the entire market is a big mistake. They should give you the run of the shop. If you could just sort out the autocorrect on your phone I'm sure you'd be doing better deals quicker.

I see u have finally got over your last little strop...genuinely great to see you back.

I see you still havent worked it out that its ok to disagree with what people at the clyb decide on despite the fact that there have been numerous mistakes over the past few years whethwr it be by the manager or those he works with.

I also see that yoy completely ignore posts where i mention how i think gudongan is a great purchase and that despite my resrevstions on nolito i can see why we might be going for him

I would genuinely love to meet u in real life one day as i think we would both realise that we both know quite a bit about football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.