Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see anything announced today but no reason we cant hear news that an agreement in place and he'll be signing after the euros (like with Nolito)....We've not heard much news on if we've met with his agents recently??

The point people are missing re Nolito is simple, he scores. A goalscoring wide player who puts a shift in, for 13 mil, is an absolute bargain. It doesn't matter how he does it or how it looks, he's not a striker, but he scores & he gets into position to score, & he shoots when there's a chance & he puts dangerous balls in to others.

His game is full of end product & effort.

Word. Sums it up for me.

what will happen to sterling if we sign him?

He'll have to improve to get in the team. What if we don't sign someone and assume Sterling will be great under Pep but he isn't, then we are screwed.

They play on opposite sides of the pitch, so Sané signing means very little to Sterling, and even if they did play in the same position Guardiola's rotation means they'd both get plenty of game time.

From what I have seen,Nolito is versatile and can swop wings so complements well with Sterling and Navas.

We're not signing Sane. Not if Nolito signs.

I think the good thing about the Nolito signing is that at under 14mil release clause, his signing wont impact our summer transfer business...reports are Sane has been a long term target and dont see any reason why he still cant be, even after the Nolito signing...I dont believe Nolito was a long term target but we looked at the deal and felt talent/price was just too good to turn away from....Sane has been the target since Jan and Pep has reportedly spoke very high of him in the past....I like the Nolito signing but would be disappointed if its plan C (and we miss on Aubameyang and Sane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.