Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Pep will want lots of wide options as he did at Bayern where he had Ribery, Robben, Coman, Muller. We do need more pace and options out wide and with Sterling, Nolito, Sane and Navas we will have plenty. I expect that Sane may be used from time to time in a more central role. Not sure what this means for Nasri cos we'll need to free up space in the squad for non-home grown.

Highly doubt anything will be announced today regarding Sane

Probably not. Bayern is still in the recruitment process... (yesterday after the match)

tumblr_o94zj0cST31sj2opgo1_500.jpg

Just joking. He probably told him that he will get his chance in one of the next matches.

About Sterling - you are a top club. Some should get of that "cushion" mentality where players get thousand chances just because they are young and talented - only the best survive. Who wants to play has to show in training and matches that he is the better option. There is no free ticket for talents...

All if the stories about a decision today came from Bild who haven't been the most reliable on City related news.

The most interesting thing is the Embolo stories. If he is going to Schalke then it bodes well. Bayern want Sane next season not this so if Schalke have a Sane replacement so Sane can leave...

I suspect Pep will want lots of wide options as he did at Bayern where he had Ribery, Robben, Coman, Muller. We do need more pace and options out wide and with Sterling, Nolito, Sane and Navas we will have plenty. I expect that Sane may be used from time to time in a more central role. Not sure what this means for Nasri cos we'll need to free up space in the squad for non-home grown.

Since Müller isn't a wide player, he had 3 .....not 'lots' at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.