Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me nuts but would schalke be interested at all in bony as part ex?? Think he would be able to do the job over in Germany

Mate, you need to show more conviction in case Schalke scouts are reading this. Bony's silken skills could be the missing link, the answer to their prayers; a virtual guarantee that they would knock Bayern off their perch.

Trying to see the Sane story from a neutral position. Of course it would be riskless for Sane to develop 1 more year at Schalke under young coach Weinzierl and then move to the admittedly superb club Bayern (not mine though) with half of the German national team.

Schalke still have to reduce their debt of more than 160m€, although last year's 35m€ Draxler transfer to Wolfsburg did help - KDB money from City.
But the benefit of selling Sane now instead of 37m€ release fee next year is maybe not really convincing as theywould have to replace Sane and on the other hand have him next season to battle for a CL qualifier in the bundesliga.
Schalke again would not like to hand such a talent over to the biggest national opponent.

A move to City might be a bit early in Sane's career. Most important argument for sure would be Pep himself. And maybe Gundogan or even Kroos. Bayern seems to be the easier way. Depends on his personality and on City's effort to give the young fellow the best possible feeling of support.

We will see how big Pep's influence on this young man really is. Would fit perfectly on City's right wing.

I think Sane's main concern would be playing time. I remember Ronaldo coming to Rags when he was of same age only when Baconface guaranteed him at least 50% games. I hope Pep can convince him as well.

Since Schalke wants to keep him this year, why not just buy him and loan him to them for a year?

I think Navas has a year left on his contract. Keep him, Sterling, Nolito as the main wing guys (sprinkle in some Barker or another academy lad to supplement them). When Navas leaves next year, brin Sane over. This lets him get extended playing time plus it meets Schalke's wishes who want to get to CL this upcoming year.

Since Schalke wants to keep him this year, why not just buy him and loan him to them for a year?

I think Navas has a year left on his contract. Keep him, Sterling, Nolito as the main wing guys (sprinkle in some Barker or another academy lad to supplement them). When Navas leaves next year, brin Sane over. This lets him get extended playing time plus it meets Schalke's wishes who want to get to CL this upcoming year.
You want us to hand them £40,000,000 and let them keep him for a year whilst we use Jesus fucking Navas? Barker doesn't have the attitude and hasn't seen a top flight game, yet you want him to be the fall guy when Navas has another season of hitting the ball into the first man?

Sounds funny! Pep comes to City and Navas & Barker are the cracking right wing team.
Honestly, Pep quite certainly won't start here with kind of an emergency plan.

I expect Pep wants to have 4 competitive wingers.
IF Sane won't be here this summer Pep still has time enough to get an alternative.

Sounds funny! Pep comes to City and Navas & Barker are the cracking right wing team.
Honestly, Pep quite certainly won't start here with kind of an emergency plan.

I expect Pep wants to have 4 competitive wingers.
IF Sane won't be here this summer Pep still has time enough to get an alternative.

I'd like it to be Gabriel Jesus :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.