Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
How reliable are Bild?? Bearing in mind manuel has already said he expects no signings.

Bold are supposed to be very good for bayern, decent than most for the rest of the league. They are by all accounts log years ahead of the British press when it comes to reliability.

As for Manuel...he was saying de Bruyne was just a rumour when Kevin was pictured in the stadium watching the Chelsea game - he wouldn't tell the press we were signing anyone even if they were in the next room trying on city shirts.

him saying There will be no signings means nothing really.

Bold are supposed to be very good for bayern, decent than most for the rest of the league. They are by all accounts log years ahead of the British press when it comes to reliability.

As for Manuel...he was saying de Bruyne was just a rumour when Kevin was pictured in the stadium watching the Chelsea game - he wouldn't tell the press we were signing anyone even if they were in the next room trying on city shirts.

him saying There will be no signings means nothing really.

Pretty sure that was a rumour about Kev at the Chelsea game?

You have a link to that pic?

It's Otamendi who was at the Chelsea game

I know, I remember him saying as much as well. I think there was a picture of a bloke that looked like Otamendi or something, that did the rounds, but it wasn't really him. But he was in the ground.

IIRC Kev said he watched the game when he was in Germany when he was being showed around.

Hmmmmmm

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.