Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Germany: Schalke are in "advanced negotiations" with Dynamo Kiev's Younes Belhanda & Nürnberg's Alessandro Schöpf. #S04 #FCN

Two attacking midfielders!

Sky Germany: Schalke are in "advanced negotiations" with Dynamo Kiev's Younes Belhanda & Nürnberg's Alessandro Schöpf. #S04 #FCN

Two attacking midfielders!

Interesting. It could just mean Shalke wanting to get a few additions in to push for a Champions League position though.

If it's true that Shalke need to balance the books then this reported fee of around £40m could see this signing be completed this month if we are indeed looking at signing him.

I'll be a bit pissed off if we signed him. We've got young talent in our academy, yet we maybe about to splash out 40 million, after signing sterling for 49 million in the summer. I don't see what goes on in training, but Roberts or barker haven't even got a chance. Isco made a bit more sense, proven class player who can play central too. Not for me this signing. Can't wait to get bummed for this comment.

Don't get me wrong, he might be brilliant now and even better when he's older, and if Pep thinks so, then I'd guess it's based on more than those two videos. But I stand by my assessment of those videos - and you can't seriously be giving him credit for the "assist" when he lost the ball in a tackle, which then luckily bounced straight into the striker's path.
Can I give him credit for the goal? Watch the Real video. Bayern defends like Barca, they crowd talented players and shut them down with numbers. But he was blowing past Real players in that video, and there was a noticeable show of hesitant respect when he got on the ball. What is most telling is the ease he touches the ball with. I don't know what you were expecting to see from a 19 yearolds in videos against 2 of the best 3 teams in the world. I've seen David Silva look God awfully pedestrian against both teams. And David is world class.

I'll be a bit pissed off if we signed him. We've got young talent in our academy, yet we maybe about to splash out 40 million, after signing sterling for 49 million in the summer. I don't see what goes on in training, but Roberts or barker haven't even got a chance. Isco made a bit more sense, proven class player who can play central too. Not for me this signing. Can't wait to get bummed for this comment.
I'd rather have Isco too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.