Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering Pellegrini the caretaker obviously isn't behind any pursuit of Sané, it's probably going to be Guardiola's work isn't it, so don't get your hopes up that we'll be fielding the entire EDS next year.

If you read my posts, all I've ever asked for is that they get a chance here & there, like at every other cub including Barca. Sane would be a very exciting signing & possibly open the door to others when Pep sees our kids in training doing exactly the same stuff he can.

That article is hilarious.

Having said on Tuesday that there seemed something fishy in the Leroy Sane to Manchester City reports, today we've become even more convinced.

Bild originally had an article claiming Manchester City would pay €40m for the player, but that didn't get much attention. Next up was a Bild exclusive saying Manchester City were actually prepared to pay €55m, and with that figure handily being a record fee for a German, it got a bit more attention.

On Wednesday, Bild take it one step further. They have a feature on what it would cost to buy a list of players in the Bundesliga. Sane is put at a rather ridiculous €65m, perhaps the German newspaper are on commission from Schalke!

Isn't that exactly how football journalism works these days.

Since the rumours of this broke, Schalke have signed 2 Attacking Midfielders/Wingers - Younes Belhanda and Alessandro Schopf.

Possibly getting ready for someone to leave?

Since the rumours of this broke, Schalke have signed 2 Attacking Midfielders/Wingers - Younes Belhanda and Alessandro Schopf.

Possibly getting ready for someone to leave?

Hopefully mate although can't see this one happening until the summer

Hopefully mate although can't see this one happening until the summer

Me neither- to be honest I'm not sure why we'd want him earlier, and with our winter transfers never bedding in immediately and inevitably a big price tag I don't think it would be smart business.

Get him in with 3 months preseason to get used to the new country, squad, coach etc.

I assume we are doing all the groundwork now so that we can sign him very early in the window, before the euros.

Im German and I can tell u that he is the biggest Talent we have in GermanY and is top 3 in the age of 19. His 1v1 skills are better then martial and sterling and he is fast as fuck.
He practically owned Real Madrid at the age of 18 and last bayern game he was giving pep and the defenders headache. I go as far that he has the Talent to win ballon dor later. He is that good

I remember this match...he came on and scored didn't he? thought Meyer played sick in that match as well

Still doesn't sit right with me. He may well be talented, but we're lacking in other areas. There's bound to be some gems out there which could fit in our team nicely, a strong commanding centre back to give us a bit of steal. We've failed to address our weakness in our midfield for years. Fernando is wank and delph can't stay fit. There has to be a central midfielder out there who can do a better job than Fernando.

It seems lazy splashing out 40 million on a 19 year old winger, when we've got talented wingers in our academy.

Who's to say we wouldn't strengthen other areas even if we buy sane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.