Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ i made one comment about Txixi and i have a pack of wolves hunting me down.

Back on topic anyway.

I am confident we will have Sane wrapped up but can't help but want Mahrez as well. Mahrez and Sane for the wings would be perfect.
For future slagging knowledge; it's actually Txiki.

Mahrez isn't a winger. At least I don't think he is. And we don't need any more wingers anyway. Not after Sane.

I think he is, he is fast, skilful and has an eye for goal, he is like an inverted winger who likes to cut inside and chip in with a few goals.

You can never have too many good players, if he becomes available for around 30m, that is a bargain in my eyes in today's market. Sane, Sterling, Mahrez and Nolito competing for starting spots, i would sell Navas if we got Mahrez.

This would mean that we probably would not need to go in for another striker as we will have enough players to chip in and score goals to cover for Aguero. Sane can also be used as a forward anyway, i am sure Nolito could be used in that role also.

I'm cool with all this, let the club do what they need to do, the kid has agreed to come. Leroy be like I'm just gonna party shag a few birds and live it up in LA. Good lad!

Curious aside, but I'm willing to wager that anyone who says "just get it done" has never purchased a home. Try sitting down over that much paperwork, all of those clauses -- contingencies and reverse contingencies, activations pending inspections, subsections that kick in if (and only if) certain eventualities take place, dates and times that those eventualities expire... lawyers recomposing hundred-page documents each time a new idea is introduced. Imagine that with a multi-million pound deal for a human being representing your club, and then say "just get it done" casually, like you're ordering a lemonade from a waitress on a summer afternoon. I know some clubs look like they get it done quickly, but it's probably either them doing it quietly in the lead-up (in which case, well played) or them just agreeing to any and all demands (in which case they're irresponsible, and I'm glad they don't represent our club). It's tricky business, and I'm glad we're spared the details of it because it's probably hard work and boring as fuck. Hope he's a City player soon, but patient with the legwork till then.

I think he is, he is fast, skilful and has an eye for goal, he is like an inverted winger who likes to cut inside and chip in with a few goals.

You can never have too many good players, if he becomes available for around 30m, that is a bargain in my eyes in today's market. Sane, Sterling, Mahrez and Nolito competing for starting spots, i would sell Navas if we got Mahrez.

This would mean that we probably would not need to go in for another striker as we will have enough players to chip in and score goals to cover for Aguero. Sane can also be used as a forward anyway, i am sure Nolito could be used in that role also.
You can have too many good players, we are only allowed 17 non homegrown and with the players linked we already have to lose about 4 players.

I suspect it's a little easier to fly LA to China, than having to endure LA back to Germany and then another flight to Beijing.

The lad is on holiday, and knowledge is power if we know he wants to sign for Pep.

It's 13 hours from LA to Beijing, and only 12 hours LA to Germany.

However, it's then another nine hours for him to jump on another plane from Germany to Beijing.

Simply joining straight up with City squad saves him eight hours of flying time.

Isn't it a requirement that players get 3 weeks off? I'm not sure why Sane would be expected to join up in China.

Isn't it a requirement that players get 3 weeks off? I'm not sure why Sane would be expected to join up in China.
Good point. I hadn't thought about that. Stones is probably ready to train, but too soon for Sane. Even if we signed him now, he'd probably need another week to two weeks break.

You can have too many good players, we are only allowed 17 non homegrown and with the players linked we already have to lose about 4 players.

Bony and Navas out, Sane and Mahrez in. Mangala out, Stones in, Kolarov out, Jonas Hector in. Sharp and swift business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.