Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments from his father about interest from bayern and Real madrid might explain the delay. Schalke will presumably at some point want to wrap it up, and the player has to make a decision and start pre-season training in a week or so. I think City should be favourites on the basis that he will play at City, but he wont at Bayern or Real Madrid.

Robben injured and will be out for months again, Bayern's interest could be genuine.

He's not even missing the start of the Bundesliga season.

They aren't topping our bid to have Sane bench warm all season, nor would Sane want that anyway.

He's not even missing the start of the Bundesliga season.

They aren't topping our bid to have Sane bench warm all season, nor would Sane want that anyway.
I wouldn't rule out them buying him and loan him back to shalke for a season.

What will be will be, but the speed in which Bayern wrapped up the Sanches deal is a slight concern.

The comments from his father about interest from bayern and Real madrid might explain the delay. Schalke will presumably at some point want to wrap it up, and the player has to make a decision and start pre-season training in a week or so. I think City should be favourites on the basis that he will play at City, but he wont at Bayern or Real Madrid.

If he is smart he is not going to either Bayern or Real Madrid - that is too early for him. He would e.g. be no. 5 from 5 wingers - so some are injury prone - at Bayern. But even when only one of the others could play Ancelotti might prefer a 4-3-3 with e.g. Ribery, Lewy and Müller and a Vidal, Sanches, Thiago - midfield. The situation at Real is similar.

And this is why you don't fuck around with transfers, like I've said previously the longer this takes the less likely it is to happen, we need to agree a fee today imo

If he is smart he is not going to either Bayern or Real Madrid - that is too early for him. He would e.g. be no. 5 from 5 wingers - so some are injury prone - at Bayern. But even when only one of the others could play Ancelotti might prefer a 4-3-3 with e.g. Ribery, Lewy and Müller and a Vidal, Sanches, Thiago - midfield. The situation at Real is similar.

Yeah too early for him. Go to a smaller club like us first then he can go there when he is further in his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.