Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bild: Bayern look to have overtaken city in the race for sane after city director of football Tixki Bergeristain tried saving money money to enjoy the the brass shops in Schalke. True story bro...

Bild: Bayern have also looked to step ahead in the race for John Stones with chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge stating "City have small penises. We have big, fertile dicks. The choice is obvious."

So you think he's a one trick pony for his crossing? How about the fact that defenders are clearly terrified of him running at them at speed? He's lightening fast, has great technique and is resilient in the way he bounces off defenders. Granted, he's not consistent enough yet but he only turned 20 last month and he would immediately improve our wide options.

Anyway, it was just me thinking out loud. Not saying we should go for Coman, just saying maybe one of their wingers could be tempted away if another joins.
Nah, the one-trick pony reference was meant to be that his dribbling skills seems to be too simplistic for me. It's not like he beats defenders for fun, more like he creates a bit of an extra space for a cross (when he plays as a right winger). When he was employed as a left winger (for France, mostly), he just didn't seem creative enough to me to create chances. Of course, there is huge room for improvement for him as well, but if we don't end up signing Sane, I'd probably look elsewhere... But yeah, as you said, this is highly just speculative as there were no such links, so we can leave it to that. :)

richards30, what was that you didn't agree with? :)

Bild: Bayern have also looked to step ahead in the race for John Stones with chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge stating "City have small penises. We have big, fertile dicks. The choice is obvious."
Damn their dangling humongous bratwursts! :)

I doubt bayern will be too fussed over 6 weeks...the league isn't exactly the nail biter like the premier league.

As a German kid of 19 years old, I imagine if he gets the offer to play for Bayern & stay home, it would be favourite rather than going to Manchester or Madrid.

It could just be an attempt to get more money out of us though.

Whatever. Exciting potential. Great if he comes, & wants to be part of it. Not arsed if he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.