Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know we haven't agreed a fee already? You Don't!!
Just like you don't if these Bayern/Real links are true either!!

Calm down ... Nobody knows however it is highly unlikely a fee has been agreed and with a player like sane we are playing a risky game if we're not agreeing a price

And this is why you don't fuck around with transfers, like I've said previously the longer this takes the less likely it is to happen, we need to agree a fee today imo

Nobody has been 'fucking around' with transfers, including Bayern or Real Madrid who are not ahout to suddenly decide to bid 50 million fucking quid for a player after leaving City to 'fuck about' trying to sign him for 2 months first for fucks sake.

If they are genuinely in for him now, then they were genuinely in for him before the euros, same as City, & have therefore both been 'fucking about' same as us.

Otherwise it's bullshit. Imagine the whininng if it was City who had watched Bayerm trying to sign Sané for over a month then suddenly stepped in at the last minute & tried to hijack it. You would be moaning like fuck about why we let Bayern get in first & didn't do anything.

If they want him now, they wanted him in May. And he knows it

Nobody has been 'fucking around' with transfers, including Bayern or Real Madrid who are not ahout to suddenly decide to bid 50 million fucking quid for a player after leaving City to 'fuck about' trying to sign him for 2 months first for fucks sake.

If they are genuinely in for him now, then they were genuinely in for him before the euros, same as City, & have therefore both been 'fucking about' same as us.

Otherwise it's bullshit. Imagine the whininng if it was City who had watched Bayerm trying to sign Sané for over a month then suddenly stepped in at the last minute & tried to hijack it. You would be moaning like fuck about why we let Bayern get in first & didn't do anything.

If they want him now, they wanted him in May. And he knows it

Way to much common sense for this board. I am certain some people think that buying a 50m player with all the image rights etc etc is the same as buying an arrow bar off the penny tray. :-)

Way to much common sense for this board. I am certain some people think that buying a 50m player with all the image rights etc etc is the same as buying an arrow bar off the penny tray. :-)

Some people seem to think that Txiki sits in his office watching golf on tv waiting for his bid of 'two million less' than the asking price, to be accepted. Whilst every other club in the the world does it differently , just phones up & does the deal, on the day.

Calm down ... Nobody knows however it is highly unlikely a fee has been agreed and with a player like sane we are playing a risky game if we're not agreeing a price

What kind of risky game? Do tell us how it works exactly, you seem to be an expert.

And you don't know we have. In fact the fact that nothing remotely concrete has come out I'd suggest his guess is closer to the truth.

1586222-33721815-2560-1440.jpg

Yeah too early for him. Go to a smaller club like us first then he can go there when he is further in his development.

You have enough money to not be one of the feeder clubs, or?

City is now reshaping and the rival situation is different to the one in Munich or Real.

I am not sure he has everything - or that he will be a success at City - he is still very raw. And when I look at recent German offensive midfield talents they all got out of the academies on a very high level - but somehow nobody really made the next step. And to really be a success he would need to make more than one step.

If I would be his advisor I would not know what I would tell him - stay at Schalke or go to City. I just know that it would not be Bayern or Real.

Bayern can be a talent grave even if there are other examples like e.g. Coman and Kimmich recently. But both had the luck that there were many injuries so they could really prove themselves - and they did. But right now it would really need the absolute injury crisis in offense and midfield to get that chance. Alaba had the same luck in 2011/12 - whereas a Shaqiri or Götze did not even show it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.