Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press have probably converted € to £ at a rate of 1:1 - but to be honnest he's probably worth £50m if £15m is in add ons.

Of course i have. I've stated on here numerous times that his wingers need to have a certain set of qualities.

• They need to reliably be able to hit a 50/60 yard crossfield diagonal ball with regularity to create an isolation on one flank after overloading the other one.
  • They need to be a threat from long range with the ability to score from outside the box.
  • They need the ability to hit flat crosses from a variety of angles.
  • They need the dribbling ability to cut inside against an opponent who may have 9 or 10 players camped in their own half.
  • They need the close control, touch and footballing brain to quickly move the ball on under pressure.
  • They need to be a goal-scoring threat.
  • They need to work hard.
That's purely from watching Bayern this season. That's why i'm not convinced Sane at £60m is the answer.

You've just described a fully developed and perfect winger. Assuming they would be available and willing to come, who would you suggest as better options to fit our new, younger squad?

That might sound arsey but I'm genuinely asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.