Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im German and I can tell u that he is the biggest Talent we have in GermanY and is top 3 in the age of 19. His 1v1 skills are better then martial and sterling and he is fast as fuck.
He practically owned Real Madrid at the age of 18 and last bayern game he was giving pep and the defenders headache. I go as far that he has the Talent to win ballon dor later. He is that good
Thank you. Exciting stuff

Anyone know if Bild is reliable? Thought Kicker is the reliable German one. Wonder if Real and all the rest will be in for him too.

Thank you. Exciting stuff

Anyone know if Bild is reliable? Thought Kicker is the reliable German one. Wonder if Real and all the rest will be in for him too.

Bild depends a bit on the club in question, they're fantastic with Bayern but have made some wrong predictions before, most notably they were wrong about KDB in the summer. Not sure how reliable they are with Schalke.

Imo while Sané is one of the most talented upcoming wingers I'm not sure it's the right thing to make a move for him now, if the Isco rumors are true it's certainly best for both us and him if he stays put for some time yet. Besides, we have a few lads his age in our own academy I'd like to see be given a chance first before we splash the cash on yet another winger.

Last edited:
This lad outshone our young lads in the UYL and he's seemingly doing well for the first team now but £40M? A bit hefty.

Seems alot and don't know how good he is but he seems to relish running at defenders and we really don't have that sort of player. If he's better than Martial at 1v1's, then I'm certainly hopeful we can bag him.

Where is his best position and who would he replace? I'd be annoyed if we spent anything like the reported £40mil on someone who'll be 20 next week, when Iheanacho can't get in the team when Aguero's injured or Bony doesn't fit our style.

Where is his best position and who would he replace? I'd be annoyed if we spent anything like the reported £40mil on someone who'll be 20 next week, when Iheanacho can't get in the team when Aguero's injured or Bony doesn't fit our style.
Wouldn't affect Kelechi anyway, at least from a position standpoint. He appears to be strictly a wide player.

Leroy Sane is a huge talent and I can only congratulate Germany to have a talent like him - Pep Guardiola.

Wouldn't affect Kelechi anyway, at least from a position standpoint. He appears to be strictly a wide player.
No I know they play in different positions, I meant that Kelechi is arguably just as much as a talent as Sane but can't get a game despite Aguero's injuries and Bony not suiting our system.

If he plays on the right, he's taking KDB's place. If KDB moves in the centre, that means no Silva. If he plays wide left, Sterling isn't playing. And this is without factoring the potential Isco transfer into it. Just doesn't make sense to me...

No I know they play in different positions, I meant that Kelechi is arguably just as much as a talent as Sane but can't get a game despite Aguero's injuries and Bony not suiting our system.

If he plays on the right, he's taking KDB's place. If KDB moves in the centre, that means no Silva. If he plays wide left, Sterling isn't playing. And this is without factoring the potential Isco transfer into it. Just doesn't make sense to me...
Who could rationally argue that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.