Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins.

UEFA and the other PL clubs could only try to hold us back so long. We've defeated every measure they've taken against us. Now the rest of the league is like

Don+t+panic+everyone+i+present+to+you+black+friday+shoppers+small+or_53dc09_4905965.gif

If true, which I doubt it is, it sounds very much like trying to steal a march on other potential interest in the lad.

Teams don't really want to buy in January, if we wait, it could be a bidding war or his head could be turned by the likes of Madrid and Bayern.

Sounds opportunistic if it's true. Sounds Pep planned as well.

If true, which I doubt it is, it sounds very much like trying to steal a march on other potential interest in the lad.

Teams don't really want to buy in January, if we wait, it could be a bidding war or his head could be turned by the likes of Madrid and Bayern.

Sounds opportunistic if it's true. Sounds Pep planned as well.
Yup. I think its to avoid bidding war and he can help us now.

He can beat any defender on 1v1 and gives us more speed

Did you feel the same about Martial?
Martial is pretty much there physically and he is getting regular game time. Right now Sterling and De Bruyne would be ahead of Sane, plus you have the experience of Navas and Nasri when he returns. But money talks I guess.

utd spunked inital 36m on martial....... so looks like this is the market price now
Suppose, will be interesting to see how he fits into the squad, does he go straight in with the likes of Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, (Isco ;)) ahead of him or does he go out on loan until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.