Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are indeed interested it seems more of a summer move instead of a January one.

Then again, maybe the club have in mind that whenever a promising young German talent comes up Bayern usually swoop in first so going in now gives us a better chance. With Robben and Ribery now into their thirties Bayern will be looking at the likes of Sane I would have thought.

Martial is pretty much there physically and he is getting regular game time. Right now Sterling and De Bruyne would be ahead of Sane, plus you have the experience of Navas and Nasri when he returns. But money talks I guess.

Nasri is out for the season more or less and he and Navas will probably go at the end of the seasons
Now, I've never seen him play but if quality players come available we've got to be interested - we wouldn't want to be caught with our pants down with an ageing squad and then have to use a scatter gun approach like United and spunk a load of money on the likes of Di Maria and Falcoa in a bid to keep the pace

I think Bild have just plucked that figure out of the air. It's highly unlikely we'd pay that much for a 19 year old. Guardiola is a big fan though, and Schalke are obviously well aware of that. We are actively pursuing him, and the club think we're at the front of the queue.

I think Bild have just plucked that figure out of the air. It's highly unlikely we'd pay that much for a 19 year old. Guardiola is a big fan though, and Schalke are obviously well aware of that. We are actively pursuing him, and the club think we're at the front of the queue.

This month possibly ric?

Unfortunately I think this is just the price of buying potential superstars now.

Everyone in Europe has seen 2 things - United paid £36m + £12m in bonuses for Martial, and every club in England is about to get an extra £100m per year.

They want their slice of the pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.