Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this one will happen. It seems somewhat similar to the Laporte deal that ultimately failed to materialise. Sane has known of our interest for 6 months and has had plenty of time to make his mind up. The deal was held up allegedly due to a Euro campaign that he barely featured in and now he's apparently still yet to make a decision. IMO, this just smells of a new contract and a Bayern move next summer. I think, if this is the case, serious questions need to be asked of Txiki because missing out on Laporte, Bonucci, Kroos (as Real are out of the Pogba race) and Sane is simply unacceptable. I hope Sane does join but with each passing day, I'm becoming more pessimistic.

I don't think this one will happen. It seems somewhat similar to the Laporte deal that ultimately failed to materialise. Sane has known of our interest for 6 months and has had plenty of time to make his mind up. The deal was held up allegedly due to a Euro campaign that he barely featured in and now he's apparently still yet to make a decision. IMO, this just smells of a new contract and a Bayern move next summer. I think, if this is the case, serious questions need to be asked of Txiki because missing out on Laporte, Bonucci, Kroos (as Real are out of the Pogba race) and Sane is simply unacceptable. I hope Sane does join but with each passing day, I'm becoming more pessimistic.

Agreed on the Sane part. Looks less and less likely as time ticks on. Although he could end all speculation by coming out and pledging himself to Schalke. That hasn't happened either. It's too quiet! We require some movement this week!!!!!

Maybe Pep wants a couple of weeks to learn what we have in the current setup a little more? He might end up re evaluating which signings are top priority and where we need to strengthen most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.