Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er messi and Neymar both got 30+ goals last season.

They are both wingers

But ok, you want a winger who scores 30-40 goals a season. There's 4 of them in the world.

Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale.

All of them are unavailable. Messi is off the table, Neymar just extended his contract, Ronaldo would not be worth it and Bale is not for sale because he's Ronaldo's successor.

So there's no 30-40 goal wingers in the world that are available.

So we've decided to go and buy a player, Sané,
Who could well be a 30 goal a season player in a few years, under the right coaching (Pep) and with world class players around him.

No i think he`s pretty physical for his age. He has got great technique and is really fast in 1on1 situations. A weekness of him is loosing some easy balls by letting them bounce away a little bit too far and stuff like that, but that is not really because of low technique skills. It´s more because of his age and wanting too much in some situations, so if he is feeling the trust of guardiola and gets the right confidence in himself, he could fix that.
I think if he gets the right confidence and form he could be a starter immediately.

They are both wingers
Are they fuck wingers theyvare forwards who play in a fluid formation interchanging constantly, Barca don't play in rigid formation.
But ok, you want a winger who scores 30-40 goals a season. There's 4 of them in the world.

All of them are unavailable. Messi is off the table, Neymar just extended his contract, Ronaldo would not be worth it and Bale is not for sale because he's Ronaldo's successor.

Who could well be a 30 goal a season player in a few years, under the right coaching (Pep) and with world class players around him.

They are both wingers

Hang on, I never said that. Someone simply said there isn't a team with two strikers in the world who score 30-40 goals. I simply replied with Barcelona. Also if you think Messi is a winger your knowledge of football is severely lacking

Hang on, I never said that. Someone simply said there isn't a team with two strikers in the world who score 30-40 goals. I simply replied with Barcelona. Also if you think Messi is a winger your knowledge of football is severely lacking

He's not a fucking striker is he? He's is not a striker under any definition of he word so Barcelona aren't a team with 2 30-40 goal a season strikers.

And actually this is all complete beside the point isn't it? Because whether you call them strikers (which they aren't) or just "forwards" the answer remains the same, you could add Lewandowski to the list maybe but he's also completely unavailable.

He's not a fucking striker is he? He's is not a striker under any definition of he word so Barcelona aren't a team with 2 30-40 goal a season strikers.

Ha. I can see you're very passionate about this. Not all strikers are number 9's like alan shearer these days mate. He's played as a lone striker for Barcelona and Argentina quite a lot over the past few years trust me. Apologies for any upset I may of coursed

And actually this is all complete beside the point isn't it? Because whether you call them strikers (which they aren't) or just "forwards" the answer remains the same, you could add Lewandowski to the list maybe but he's also completely unavailable.

GIRLS

You can compare Sane a little bit with a young kind of Arjen Robben, good in 1on1, quick and with the ball close to his feet. He liks to move to the inside and look for the goal but can also go deep to the line and bring the ball in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.