Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
In all honesty Mahrez has ended up having the career at City we wanted Sane to have.

Which is funny considering Sane's missus hated Mahrez's missus. Almost like she knew Sane's game time was going to Mahrez. That probably triggered the move along with the $$$.

For Sane the move to Bayern worked out financially as he got more than KDB.

For City and Pep it worked out though as Mahrez has justified his selection and at a fraction of Sane's salary.

I don't think Sane will come back unless the only way for us to get rid of Cancelo for good is to swap for Sane.
Why would Mahrez who has played all his games for City on the right affect Sane who played all his City career on the left.

The reason he couldn’t cement a starting place was that for every game he was unplayable there were 20 games he was anonymous..

He left to go to a one club league and has been unable to stand out there, to the point Bayern would let him go, so it’s impossible to understand what some people think he would offer today.
I wouldn't have him back - but I'd put a tenner on him having one of those "one in twenty" games against us, it's still the way things have a habit of going :)

Sane was a player that had you on the edge of your seat. In full pomp he was a joy to watch, pace, power and a clinical finisher. I will never forget his 1st performance against Arsenal in the League when we beat them 3-0 at the Emirates in March 2018, he was unplayable in those 45 mins and destroyed them.

I was gutted when he left, but City have moved on and I don't think we should look to buy him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.