Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I miss his presence and attributes in our side.

He was explosive and exciting,the crowd noise went up a notch when he received the ball......for good reason.....as you knew something special may happen.To a lesser degree we have that,and i get that feeling,with Grealish,but he lacks the devastating pace and the finishing ability of a player like Sane.

So,if not him......then we need to be looking for something similar (right now,while we have potential that fits the bill.....i don't expect it from the academy)

He's 27 and realistically isn't likely to get much better than he is now. The player he could've been at age 23 was a scary prospect, now not so much. Another career damaged because the player convinced themselves they were too good to fight for a place with us.

Best left winger City had in the past decade.

I think his main problem was not being able to smile to Pep while he was on the bench.

The reason he couldn’t cement a starting place was that for every game he was unplayable there were 20 games he was anonymous..

He left to go to a one club league and has been unable to stand out there, to the point Bayern would let him go, so it’s impossible to understand what some people think he would offer today.

The reason he couldn’t cement a starting place was that for every game he was unplayable there were 20 games he was anonymous..

He left to go to a one club league and has been unable to stand out there, to the point Bayern would let him go, so it’s impossible to understand what some people think he would offer today.
He was out for a year with injury , that was always going to affect him

In all honesty Mahrez has ended up having the career at City we wanted Sane to have.

Which is funny considering Sane's missus hated Mahrez's missus. Almost like she knew Sane's game time was going to Mahrez. That probably triggered the move along with the $$$.

For Sane the move to Bayern worked out financially as he got more than KDB.

For City and Pep it worked out though as Mahrez has justified his selection and at a fraction of Sane's salary.

I don't think Sane will come back unless the only way for us to get rid of Cancelo for good is to swap for Sane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.