Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
How was his reception last night? Couldn’t tell from the TV but wouldn’t expect anything but a great welcome from our classy fans.

How was his reception last night? Couldn’t tell from the TV but wouldn’t expect anything but a great welcome from our classy fans.

It was great. He came over to South Stand at end and walked the length to a standing ovation and him clapping us.

Certainly different to Cancelo.

If he'd take the 4th choice winger role (get Palmer a good loan), as he does seem desperate to come, I'm not sure if there's actually a better player to get that'd accept it.

Taking sentimentality out of it, I do think as a player he'd have something to offer.

If he'd take the 4th choice winger role (get Palmer a good loan), as he does seem desperate to come, I'm not sure if there's actually a better player to get that'd accept it.

Taking sentimentality out of it, I do think as a player he'd have something to offer.
From memory, didn't he and Pep have disagreements in Leroy's last full season with us? I can’t see Pep having him back. Also, I can't see any way that Leroy would accept being a fourth choice (no player of his quality would). And who would you (not you in particular, you in general) drop from, say, last night's team to accommodate him? I just can't see any way that it'll happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.