Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
The only person having a tantrum is you fella. :-)

It's this simple... You made an unfounded claim about Sané & are attempting to dress it up as fact. Don't ask me to disprove your lame claim.

YOU made the claim. YOU provide the evidence.

Make it clear it's your personal opinion, or better still keep your cake hole shut & stop making up unfounded crap about a man you've probably never met... \0/

As I said in the previous.

If you can’t come to terms with posters having different opinions to you then you shouldn’t be on here you shouty arsehole.

Edit; I’ve checked the forum rules and it doesn’t say that posters have to provide a peer reviewed thesis to support their opinions if demanded by a hysterical nobhead with delusions of grandeur, so stop demanding one you shouty child.

Last edited:
Me calm down? Hahaha you should read your hysterical outpourings!

And, as for spurious shit, you’re full of it dribble.

You can’t stand the fact that people hold opinions contrary to yours, but you’re just a guesser like everyone else and you don’t have the common sense or humility to understand that do you?

Anyhow, no skin off my nose, you’ve taken a journey up your own arse and become a right pompous twat matey, so I’ll just block you.

Fuckitty bye dickhead ;-D
You just need to stop fantasising & making shit up fella... :-)

PS: Also, speak for yourself!

It's like dropping in to see your ex... You'd only do so if you're not over them & having regrets.

However, I firmly believe you should never go back. Think about the good times. Forget about the bad & keep moving forward.
I try to stay friends with mine if possible, but I get your point.

On his part, that’s pretty much what I was thinking with my question. On our’s, I wonder if it’s sensible to have rival players hanging around at all, even if they seem to be pining for us.

I think in sports and in football particularly, reunions or ‘going back’ can be a great and powerful thing for both parties involved sometimes. As with anything there are good and bad examples, but for one positive one I’d point to Sweep

I try to stay friends with mine if possible, but I get your point.

On his part, that’s pretty much what I was thinking with my question. On our’s, I wonder if it’s sensible to have rival players hanging around at all, even if they seem to be pining for us.

I think in sports and in football particularly, reunions or ‘going back’ can be a great and powerful thing for both parties involved sometimes. As with anything there are good and bad examples, but for one positive one I’d point to Sweep
I think you can see by this thread that Leroy is still one of us. He's like our prodigal son. He's pissed us off royally, but he's blood. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

Is this just a pipe dream or could anyone see it happening
Not me. I think he’s still a supremely talented player, don’t get me wrong, but I also think that Guardiola prefers to work with a fresh canvas and new paints. Once someone leaves, then he doesn’t appear interested in rekindling the relationship. He’ll make all the right utterances that have you thinking he might go back for someone (great guy, such a good player), but the actual appeal of working with someone again doesn’t stimulate him. I’m content with that.

Not me. I think he’s still a supremely talented player, don’t get me wrong, but I also think that Guardiola prefers to work with a fresh canvas and new paints. Once someone leaves, then he doesn’t appear interested in rekindling the relationship. He’ll make all the right utterances that have you thinking he might go back for someone (great guy, such a good player), but the actual appeal of working with someone again doesn’t stimulate him. I’m content with that.
Plus it really appeared he lost his place due to attitude and not ability, and even then I believe that he did not show the right determination in Pep's eyes to get back in. Then the fact that he hasn't set the world alight in his home country with the German rags, again I think signifies he is no longer the great player that we once had.

He wanted Messi, or some thought. Just saying, although I agree unlikely he'll want sane back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.