Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Him not want very often though, him often a waste of space and him not improved one jot in the last 5 years.
Yeah haven't watched Bayern much but he hasn't stood out to me when I have. Still walks around on the periphery of the match and does zero work without the ball, still very hit and miss with the ball.

Besides, you never go back.

It is strange that now Haaland is here, Sane would be an ideal fit.

We went from a fast breaking team with quick direct low crosses,
which saw us turnover the ball more easily, when unsuccessful.To
a slower, break them down, our quality will eventually lead to goals
approach, where we control possession with less turnover options
for the opposition. So, providing KDB is grumpy that day, we'll win.

It's not likely to happen but would love to see Sane speeding past
TAA, then whipping the ball across box for Haaland to outmuscle
or outpace vandyke to smash it past Allison..

We might not see Leroy play for us again, but I'm going to guess in the future we will look at his brother Sidi Sane, Schalke are raving about him at youth level, a few German pundits/journalists saying he's like Leroy but more technical. Wants to play in the prem as well according to Schalkes top journalist.

I couldn’t see Pep having him back. Not sure he's enough of a grafter for the bald guy. And wasn't he in and out of the side in his last full season with us?

I couldn’t see Pep having him back. Not sure he's enough of a grafter for the bald guy. And wasn't he in and out of the side in his last full season with us?
More out than in tbh, Mahrez, Sterling and Bernardo had the wings nailed down. Guardiola even compromised the midfield a few times to play Bernardo wide and left Sané on the bench.

We might not see Leroy play for us again, but I'm going to guess in the future we will look at his brother Sidi Sane, Schalke are raving about him at youth level, a few German pundits/journalists saying he's like Leroy but more technical. Wants to play in the prem as well according to Schalkes top journalist.
Sounds promising Sidi playing for city, some of the old tunes would fit well,
Come on Sidi!
Sidi till I die,
You are my Sidi my only Sidi,
Jingle bells, Oh what fun it is to see Sidi win away etc etc................

He was doing well when starting regularly. Being in and out of the side was what cost his form. Even in that period, he had great games against Schalke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.