Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He has been gone a few years now and hasn't got any better. We certainly won't be giving Bayern an out on his huge contract.

He’s not lazy at all. He’s actually had decent form again this season but Bayern are hell bent on moving him central.
I think that "lazy" is pretty good at describing Sane - but I think a better term would be "unfocused."

Sane has massive talent - and from time-to-time applies himself. But then loses focus. That's why we let him go - and I see no sign at all that his frustrating lack of focus and application has abated.

Huge mistake if we ever resign him - and our management is too smart to let that happen.

In purely footballing terms I think with hindsight both he and Sterling will rue the day they decided to try somewhere new. Given the opportunity I suspect both would be open to a move back but feel the club has moved on now.

In purely footballing terms I think with hindsight both he and Sterling will rue the day they decided to try somewhere new. Given the opportunity I suspect both would be open to a move back but feel the club has moved on now.
I have a slightly different take - I think both players want playing time. They're going to get more playtime at their current clubs then they would at City.

Both transfers - win-win. Neither a massive City player (though Sterling back would improve our side IMO) - and both players will get more playing time in their new squads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.