Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Very unlikely to comeback, we already moving away from this type of player.

How can you say that when we have Cancelo and Palmer that play?

Plus having Haaland breaking through the middle, essentially, calls for a quick winger to feed the middle as an alternative to a direct one-on-one slide rule pass.

Guardiola wants options on the pitch and, clearly, goes through tactical attacking phases, constantly re-evaluating his thoughts.

You're talking nonsense.

He always struck me as a player who wasn’t about sentiment - just gets on with his job etc. a bit like Sterling - but he seems to have a real soft spot for City.

Odd given he was only here for 3/4 years and grew up at Schalke. Probably the fact his girlfriend is a self-confessed City fan still.

I get the feeling it's genuine regret but, then again, he could have been doing the rounds of going to matches in Europe.

Pretty sure he does that.

Much as I love him that was exactly the same game he was playing here when he wasn't playing as much as he wanted and was after a move to Bayern.

Bit revisonist, no?

I thought (and heard) he was under pressure from his parents to play for Bayern and very young people want to please parents, for the most part.

Bit revisonist, no?

I thought (and heard) he was under pressure from his parents to play for Bayern and very young people want to please parents, for the most part.
Probably, but much as he was a crucial part of what is still my favourite version of city under pep he was a mard arse and a bit unprofessional (imho) during his last season here.

Probably, but much as he was a crucial part of what is still my favourite version of city under pep he was a mard arse and a bit unprofessional (imho) during his last season here.

Agreed. It's difficult for me to be objective because there are so many moving parts that are true.

Parental pressure.
GF pressure.
Peer pressure.
Self pressure.
Professional pressure.

For some people to get life to work at a young age, one has to reject one or more of the above and march through. I wouldn't expect anyone to juggle it all, at any age, without fucking up somewhere and having regret.

For me, pleasing yourself is the most important life aspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.