Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Loved him. If you could blend his talent with the hunger of a younger Sterling he'd be the perfect winger. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen so it's a "no" from me.

He will never be the same player after the ACL injury, what made him different was his blistering pace and he doesn't have that at the same level anymore...it doesn't mean he isn't a top level player but I would not want him back because that will only continue to deteriorate with age.

Low did him dirty with leaving him out of Russia. Hopefully he gets his chance at redemption in Qatar.

In a second! We’ve lacked pace out wide and the ability to stretch the pitch effectively ever since he left. Sterling has suffered because of his departure. Sane back would give us greater balance and adaptability in attack. I don’t think it will happen, but a comparable winger is the last piece of the attacking jigsaw for me. I really hope he doesn’t end up at Liverpool.

In a second! We’ve lacked pace out wide and the ability to stretch the pitch effectively ever since he left. Sterling has suffered because of his departure. Sane back would give us greater balance and adaptability in attack. I don’t think it will happen, but a comparable winger is the last piece of the attacking jigsaw for me. I really hope he doesn’t end up at Liverpool.

With the salary he is on at BM ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.