Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
The same one who bolted at the first chance he could back to Germany to get away from any sort of competition. Now he strolls around playing against low level opposition 99% of the season.
'To get away from any sort of competition.' LOL. Footballer in wanting to play football shock. He's a German who had a chance to play for the biggest team in Germany. The way he left, with all that tapping up from the German rags, angered me intensely, but if you're going to pretend that he left cos he lacked bottle or any such similar nonsense, you're gonna get laughed at. He was a fine player for us and a vital component in the best club side (City 2018) there's ever been.

'To get away from any sort of competition.' LOL. Footballer in wanting to play football shock. He's a German who had a chance to play for the biggest team in Germany. The way he left, with all that tapping up from the German rags, angered me intensely, but if you're going to pretend that he left cos he lacked bottle or any such similar nonsense, you're gonna get laughed at. He was a fine player for us and a vital component in the best club side (City 2018) there's ever been.
What more motivation does he need to force his way into the team?
At one of the best clubs in the world, best manager in the world and playing in the best competitions.
We hardly had much competition on the left wing and he still wouldn't look arsed.

He left for a big pay check for himself and his family and the easy life after a big injury. Gone on to do nothing of note since.

It could be really interesting if Sane came back. We could filter around our wingers based on our opponents. Games where we need more control - play Grealish and Mahrez. When we are playing against lower opposition we could unleash the electric speed of Foden and Sane.

I’d have him back loved him.

There aren't many ex players I'd want back after leaving but I'd make an exception in his case.

I bet they offer us an exchange that includes Cancelo!

Common sense says.. is the same player after the ACL?

I know he's apologized to Pep and they made up but Pep probably doesn't see him in his plans.

That said I don't think he's anywhere near toxic as Cancelo was. I mean just look at how much Bernardo and our team has improved a month after Cancelo left..

Maybe the Prodigal Son returns!

But I'd prefer Davies or Kimmich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.