Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Why are so many wanting him back? Come on we have moved on from him. Pep has moved on from him a long time back. We need better player.

Why are so many wanting him back? Come on we have moved on from him. Pep has moved on from him a long time back. We need better player.
Probably because he is a top-class winger and we need a top-class winger. He was a major part of the most exciting team this league has ever seen and why some wouldn’t want him back here is beyond me.

I get we play a little differently now, our wingers less progressive, but the idea that he wouldn’t fit in because he doesn’t work hard enough is crazy when Mahrez spends most matches grazing out wide doing nothing.

There’s not too many positions we can drastically improve on in this side but Mahrez to Sane is a fucking massive upgrade.

The lad is still a class act,he'd be back to his best with a Pep arm around his shoulder.Hes the perfect alternative to our current crop.

Look at Sané and Sterling without Pep - not overly impressive.

Look at them both under Pep though - that’s the version of Sané we’d be getting back.

Have we actually been linked or is this just wishful thinking? I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.