Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic attacking threat he is. Speed to burn, and knows how to find space. He and Sterling are a brilliant combination. What a future City has with these two on either wing!

The way he glides so effortlessly across the pitch and past players is a genuine joy to watch. My only gripe would be that he could track back a little bit more but I'm sure that will come within time.This kid is going to be something incredibly special if he carries on the way he is.

I cannot remember the last time we had a winger who was so exciting to watch, I even get a buzz when I see his name on the team sheet! Every time he gets the ball there is a sense of anticipation that something special is going to happen. The great thing is that he's only 21. He's going to develop a little more physically and his reading of the game is going to improve. We've got a very special player here, to the point that I have to pinch myself that he plays for us.

superb going forward last night, powder puff in the tackle though

Most kind of wingers are mate really though as you know,but we have definitely got something good on our hands here,he just seems to get better each game,but I will agree if he doesn't get stuck in he may end up hurt and injured more often

I cannot remember the last time we had a winger who was so exciting to watch, I even get a buzz when I see his name on the team sheet! Every time he gets the ball there is a sense of anticipation that something special is going to happen. The great thing is that he's only 21. He's going to develop a little more physically and his reading of the game is going to improve. We've got a very special player here, to the point that I have to pinch myself that he plays for us.

I'd say not only us with regards to remembering such an impressive winger, but the whole league... It reminds me of the feeling I used to get watching kinky as a kid, you wanted him on the ball because there was magic in the boots, however, sane is already operating at a different level and it's only took 15/20 games..... In a season he could be one of those players who wins you games on his own, 100m on messi? Lol

Hate to say it but his running style how he glides across the turf and his skills remind me of Ronaldo ,sorry

agreed. some bluemooners here compared him to Bale.
but his stature, running style, pace and his long legs.. are much similar to Ronaldo,
but with less step over and chop cut inside moves.

if learn those moves, he could be more deadly and unchaseable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.