Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised there's no other threads on this

[EDIT: Sorry, seems there are!]

, but I am sure it's not only me who's really excited about this kid.

Yes, his decision making can be pants and yes he makes some enormous cock ups and sometimes things just don't come off. But when he gets it right, this kid is absolutely electric.

I think Pep will be the perfect coach for him and I really hope he can develop into being a truly world class player, as I think genuinely he could be. He's young, he's got tremendous skill and he is breathtakingly quick. I thought the Celtic game showed some of the best of him, and incidentally he was way better on the left.

Can't wait to see how he progresses over the next two or three seasons.

Last edited:
We need to give young players time. Last season Kimmich in Bayern showed flashes why he was brilliant but also showed some of the immaturity in his games. Look at Kimmich now and compare it to last year, he's improved a lot.

Surprised there's no other threads on this

[EDIT: Sorry, seems there are!]

, but I am sure it's not only me who's really excited about this kid.

Yes, his decision making can be pants and yes he makes some enormous cock ups and sometimes things just don't come off. But when he gets it right, this kid is absolutely electric.

I think Pep will be the perfect coach for him and I really hope he can develop into being a truly world class player, as I think genuinely he could be. He's young, he's got tremendous skill and he is breathtakingly quick. I thought the Celtic game showed some of the best of him, and incidentally he was way better on the left.

Can't wait to see how he progresses over the next two or three seasons.

Totally agree.

Important moment in his career. His goal changed the game and that will give him a lot of confidence and positivism going forward.Well done lad.

Another example that young players need time. Sane will continue to be inconsistent as hes only 20, but hopefully this will boost his confidence.

The smile on his face after the goal and after the game says it all really. The kid wants to succeed here big time and I think he will. Has all the attributes to be a top class player

He is one of Europe's top young talents. Patience should be compulsory with new players, no matter how old or which country they are from. How does it help anyone to feel unsupported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.