Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously got huge talent, just needs more confidence. Today should be a big step forward.

He's obviously got huge talent, just needs more confidence. Today should be a big step forward.

Which is why we should all be right behind him, building him up so he feels supported at his new club; in a new country; playing for a new manager and operating in a new league.

Which is why we should all be right behind him, building him up so he feels supported at his new club; in a new country; playing for a new manager and operating in a new league.
Course we should. And I'm sure most are.

He'll be a couple of years behind in my opinion, however, just when city seem like they can kill your spirit, we are reminded of what is coming!!

Unal also doing brilliantly in Holland, and Denayer was MOTM for Sunderland yesterday, Celina doing well on loan too.

Not all of them will make it here but a few will and they'll be brilliant.

And that's before we get into Brahim, Foden, Sancho etc.

Course we should. And I'm sure most are.
Not if you read the match thread. I really dislike some of our fans. We'll done lad. Think we'll see lift off now. Would rather see him up top v hull though

Unal also doing brilliantly in Holland, and Denayer was MOTM for Sunderland yesterday, Celina doing well on loan too.

Not all of them will make it here but a few will and they'll be brilliant.

And that's before we get into Brahim, Foden, Sancho etc.

It's a big step up in class from Holland to England, although I was impressed with zinchenko pre season - like you say, a few will come up short but the team is starting to look youthful without the drop in quality, that bodes extremely well for the future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.