Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy’s got it all. If he was a bit more consistent he’d be really great. One of my favourite players.

Im not sure where I sit with the "attitude issue" some people think this could be the only stumbling block for him. Ive seen a few instances but nothing thats gets me too alarmed. Fingers crossed its a bit of petulance that will disappear as he matures.

There is little doubt that he is a potential worldy. On his day he is unplayable.

Im not sure where I sit with the "attitude issue" some people think this could be the only stumbling block for him. Ive seen a few instances but nothing thats gets me too alarmed. Fingers crossed its a bit of petulance that will disappear as he matures.
I think Pep keeps him grounded. The big thing for me is for him to develop that all round game that finds a way through when it’s very tough. 2-1 down away from home for example.

I'm 90% sure he's going to get sent off for dissent at some point because he has a habit of taking refereeing decisions personally and getting in their faces, but I'm not too worried about it, Don't think it'll be a habit.

Other than that I think his attitude will just push him on.

I'm 90% sure he's going to get sent off for dissent at some point because he has a habit of taking refereeing decisions personally and getting in their faces, but I'm not too worried about it, Don't think it'll be a habit.

Other than that I think his attitude will just push him on.

Most of our team have a case for doing that,every bastard match !

He's often said stuff like that about Sané, talking about how much better he can be and how he should or needs to improve.. He seems to think Sané needs a lot more pushing in the media, whereas players like Sterling & Stones just need shows of support and Aguero gets a mixture of the two.

"Some of you player better when you're angry with me, so if you hate me - hate me guys, no problem at all" springs to mind, doesn't it?

A decent percentage of top drawer players have an attitude that can swing to problematic if the manager doesn't keep at least one step ahead....

Watching him cruise past VVD and then hearing Pep say he isn't ready yet....wow. BTW what a goal from start to finish he scored - a perfect Pep goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.