Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attitude is what drives him. Asking him to lose it is a mistake. I wish a few of our players had more of one.

Nevermind silva,de Bruyne or aguero when this fella is on the pitch defenders are shitting it,he’s rapid as fuck and leaves the majority of players for dead,didn’t Gary Neville say something about him being a nightmare to defend against..still maintain he would give Olympic 100 m sprinters a run for their money ...

It could work especially with our limited options in the beginning of the season. We could play a 3-5-2 with Leroy and Bernardo up top and Mendy as the wingback.

Whatever system, imo Leroy should be used as an option for central striker. That doesn't mean I think it should be his main position, but, like Ronaldo did, he should start to get games in that position &, like Ronaldo, should be allowed to have 'off days' when given that job, without being written off.

Jesus has turned in plety of very good performances for Brazil etc as a wide striker, so we could even swap the two over during games, & back again, also with Sterling.

If we don't start to use Sane in that role, he will not develop it & imo we could lose a potential 40 goals a season.

Whatever system, imo Leroy should be used as an option for central striker. That doesn't mean I think it should be his main position, but, like Ronaldo did, he should start to get games in that position &, like Ronaldo, should be allowed to have 'off days' when given that job, without being written off.

Jesus has turned in plety of very good performances for Brazil etc as a wide striker, so we could even swap the two over during games, & back again, also with Sterling.

If we don't start to use Sane in that role, he will not develop it & imo we could lose a potential 40 goals a season.
It really depends on the teams we play. If a team decides to park the bus I don't know how effective he can be as a lone striker. I don't recall him being particularly good with his head unlike Ronaldo. Maybe like you say swapping during a game.

It really depends on the teams we play. If a team decides to park the bus I don't know how effective he can be as a lone striker. I don't recall him being particularly good with his head unlike Ronaldo. Maybe like you say swapping during a game.
Yeah that, like United away last year. I don't personally believe he should be moved to a CF position long term though, barring the odd game here and there. He's got the assets to be a truly fantastic winger on either side more so than as a centre forward, as you yourself have inferred tbf.

I don't recall Ronaldo being the biggest threat heading a ball in his early years. But he developed it when challenged to play as a cf.

Pep not happy with his performances/attitude in training again or someone knows why he didn’t play a minute tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.