Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think he could be converted to a striker?
It happened for Henry but i think Leroy has more to his game,and perhaps we would be wasting his incredible wing play if we were to put him through the middle,however,he can definitely play anywhere across the front line.

Probably the most exciting talent in the league.

Starting to show signs of real improvement on already raw talent, how good can he end up being?!

The shot off the post, wanting the free kick, keeping at it until he got his goal, etc. I love seeing Leroy do those type of things, shows his drive to make a mark on the game. If we can reduce the number of games he goes missing as he gets older he will truly be one of the best. Because he's unplayable on his day.

The shot off the post, wanting the free kick, keeping at it until he got his goal, etc. I love seeing Leroy do those type of things, shows his drive to make a mark on the game. If we can reduce the number of games he goes missing as he gets older he will truly be one of the best. Because he's unplayable on his day.

Too right! The shot off the post was fantastic.

One of my favorite things to watch is how much he and sterling are friends. Always the side conversation and laugh amidst the goal celebrations. It’s like they know what’s here for a long time to come - and that they’re both pillars of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.