Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to get the full game and he had to cover a great deal of ground. Also good to see the two wingers switch wings for a change.

He looked a little tired in the second half (couple of poor touches and failures to control) and on one occasion he let his man run completely free into our box. That said, when he goes on those slalom runs I can hear the defenders' knees knocking from here.

Got a massive massive ceiling and has a real chance to become Ballon d'Or winner someday. Wish he had Sterling's desire.
Why do 2 players have to be the same,he has a laid back style but if he wasn't trying or didn't have desire he wouldn't be in the match day squad,pep has made it clear he does not put up with any slacking,sooner people accept he has a lanquid (sp) style the sooner they can just enjoy him

Why do 2 players have to be the same,he has a laid back style but if he wasn't trying or didn't have desire he wouldn't be in the match day squad,pep has made it clear he does not put up with any slacking,sooner people accept he has a lanquid (sp) style the sooner they can just enjoy him
I do not expect them to be the same and I am content with him the way he is however more than anything, I was just highlighting how far Sterling has come. Many wrote him off in his first couple of years here including me and we were later made to eat a humble pie. He surpassed the expectation of people with his desire and application.

Note that this is coming from one of Sane's biggest fans. Whenever I don't see him on matchday first elevens, I have a little moan.

As some posters alluded,
He is now at about 85-90%.

He is a special player.
Just needs a run of games, by December even mid November he will be at his scintillating best.

Sane and Sterling, football excellence when they are on the pitch their pace, it brings the best out of the Silvas

Does anyone think he could be converted to a striker?

SUCH A GREAT TALENT and is going to be right up there with the best if he keeps his feet on the floor and his head out of the clouds

watching yesterday was just a joy and i have a feeling he is not 100% fit and in the 2nd half you could see him struggling to get his 2nd wind after about 60 min ?? that comes with playing each week and not having to sit on the bench or being out a good run of game and he will be flying, he is one of the stars of the front line and starts over jesus everytime but saying that sterling and sane or aguero and jesus is a hard choice and thankfully its pep thta makes the choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.