Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

The good news is that this thread has finally shown up Chapman for what he was / is. A total buffoon of a man with a very high self inflated ego of himself. A rag who grassed on the players by selling the club and the players he worked with on a daily basis down the river for monetary gain to the newspapers. A man who was distraught at the Augerooo goal and wanted us blow the title and all of the history it brought the club on that day even though City employed him for years and paid his wages. In other words a total shithouse of a man who should have never been anywhere near our club. Thanks to City_Shirts for bringing it out into the open.

Mancini is respected by virtually all City fans for the reasons you state and he always will be and rightly so. It’s just there is two or three self appointed ITK’s on here (who actually know fuck all) who happened to dislike him so try to ruin his legacy. It ain’t never gonna happen. They are pissing in the wind. Mancini will be forever in our hearts.
It’s been a bad week for the ITKs with their mates in City admin being unprepared for the bin dipper, missile throwing, hordes.

I’m not in the know but a mate worked at City for a while. He’d previously been in the Carbineri in Rome. He occasionally got some work translating with City and had a few dealings with Mancini, including travelling to Italy with the coaching staff. He never had a bad word to say about Roberto.

We know Mancini could be hot headed but there’s always more than one side to the story as other posters have said.

Totally agree.

There is a huge difference between Roberto and Pep both are winners.

Pep seems a very, very deep character, even his wife has done one ;) He is obsessed to screaming point with football.

BUT in terms of personality I do prefer Mancini , the way he stood up to Ferguson should never be underestimated , he was alone in the whole footballing world to do that publicly and without fear, incredibly courageous, and our fans got that, as did the players, in my opinion it made Pep's job considerably easier.

Pep annoys me considerably with his constant they have great history when talking of the rags and dippers but thankfully that has changed and underneath I believe he hates both those clubs with a passion.

Pep's football has and is breathtaking, and groundbreaking for that matter.

Couldn’t agree more on all counts mate.

I’m not in the know but a mate worked at City for a while. He’d previously been in the Carbineri in Rome. He occasionally got some work translating with City and had a few dealings with Mancini, including travelling to Italy with the coaching staff. He never had a bad word to say about Roberto.

We know Mancini could be hot headed but there’s always more than one side to the story as other posters have said.

And it’s funny how the loudest moaners were the ones who saw their arse for not being good enough.

And as much as I respect him, Nedum is right at the top of that list.

You’re right on everything there mate but there is a massive difference between Pep and Roberto. What sets Pep apart is emotional intelligence: he knows how to manage players and how to get the best out of them. If they aren’t playing well he encourages them and gives them a chance to play themselves into form instead of screaming at them and dropping them. He gets their respect.

That why Mancini’s style has a very short shelf life whereas Pep’s has longevity. Mourinho comes somewhere in between the two. He seems to understand the principles of people management but he pisses too many people off too.
I don't think exposing Phillips as a tubby lard arse was emotionally intelligent DD, i think he should not have told the press anything about his physical condition.

He’s a rag twat is the reality, employed during the worst part of our history, imagine Fanzone Danny doing the same job over at the swamp?. Typical City that it was the case to be fair.

What was funny was listening to how distraught he was witnessing the Ageurooooo goal. Yonner Prick
I'm not sure Fanzone Danny does laundry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.