Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

I'm more asking why do so many feel the need to dislike Chapman so much?
Can’t speak for others but it’s more of a cringy thing for me. Just every video I ever saw with him in tended to be some sort of showing off trying to be the centre of attention. Good luck to him but it’s not for me.

He won the league and got sacked for being a ****. Bizarre that anyone sees it any other way to be honest.
100% but a **** that turned the club around, we were up the creek without a paddle when Leslie left, when Roberto left we had ripped down that banner and destroyed the spirit of the old piss can and had a big silver pot in the trophy room.

Mancini is a egotistical twat but in my experience winners are like that and that's what makes them that way, Pep is a winner and he has very **** like attitude at times, and I would not have it another way.

Grazie Roberto.

Gurning rag wanker who used to sell stories about Balotelli and Mancini to Ian Ladyman at the Daily Mail. A complete **** and as you say a fifth columnist. An enemy of the club
Yes it’s well known (to some at least) it seems he’s a staunch rag. I met him at a small venue sportsman’s dinner with Joe Royle in Saddleworth where he lives, one of the lads I attended with (also a rag) was brown nosing him all night. I was mystified at the time why we’d have a United fan so closely working with the players.

The two issues with Mancini that led to his sacking were (a) his refusal to work collaboratively with a DoF and (b) complaints from many of his players.

Neither of those are a problem for Pep, which is why he's extended his contract again.

I don’t disagree, but what’s that got to do with the price of fish?

The two issues with Mancini that led to his sacking were (a) his refusal to work collaboratively with a DoF and (b) complaints from many of his players.

Neither of those are a problem for Pep, which is why he's extended his contract again.

We keep hearing this "complaints from many of his players" thing. Can we be a little more specific? Which players? Complained to whom? About what exactly? And how do we know about them?

Not disputing that it happened, as I don't know any better, just trying to understand how reliable the info is.

Got nothing to add but I'm loving this thread. Best one on Bluemoon for a long time. Keep it up (apart from @EcclesBlue who's going to get splinters sitting on that fence).
*lol* I just like to look at both sides of things…however if either Mancini or Chapman upsets John Boy I’d be down off that fence quicker than you could say BlueMoon!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.