Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

As someone who doesn’t really watch these behind the scenes videos and pay much attention to gossip articles etc. most of these stories pass me by.

But I’ve stumbled across so many tales about this guy that seem way outside the job description of a kit man.

I read something the other day, quite possibly on here, from an interview by Daniel Sturridge and he spoke of getting a call from Chapman telling him he’d been called up to the first team for the first time. All seems a bit bizarre for a kitman.

As someone who doesn’t really watch these behind the scenes videos and pay much attention to gossip articles etc. most of these stories pass me by.

But I’ve stumbled across so many tales about this guy that seem way outside the job description of a kit man.

I read something the other day, quite possibly on here, from an interview by Daniel Sturridge and he spoke of getting a call from Chapman telling him he’d been called up to the first team for the first time. All seems a bit bizarre for a kitman.
“Busy ****” is possibly the phrase you’re looking for.

That's a load of ITK 'Chappy biased' tosh imo. Well written, but ultimately from an anti-Mancini perspective.

I look forward to reading your fable of the tea lady.

Merry Christmas PB.
90% of that he rehashes and has been debunked. Like a few others he had an hatred of Bobby so fuck um.

I'll take Bobby Manc and his word, Also Agueros too over the fuckin Sock Washer.

Think it says a lot when the kit man interview gets more responses than most of @City_Shirts interviews with ex players. Not in a good way either. Always seemed like the class clown on an ego trip but a harmless enough bloke.
Not much point going over old ground here but it’s safe to say I’m more in the the camp that regardless of Mancinis misgivings, he will hold a special place in my heart forever and Chapman will be a long forgotten footnote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.