Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

90% of that he rehashes and has been debunked. Like a few others he had an hatred of Bobby so fuck um.

I'll take Bobby Manc and his word, Also Agueros too over the fuckin Sock Washer.
I wouldn't take a letter of the shit you continually pump out pal. If I was outside getting pissed wet through and said it was raining, you'd tell me I was talking shit and it was sunny.

I wouldn't take a letter of the shit you continually pump out pal. If I was outside getting pissed wet through and said it was raining, you'd tell me I was talking shit and it was sunny.
Pmsl, Says the forums biggest bushitter, From seeing Messi's contract while you were walking freely round the corridors of City, Telling everyone Mike Dean was instructed not to let us win on that famous day. The absolute shafting you did to points holders while you were on City Matters. Wouldn't have a bad word said about the club or Soriano now you twist the knife. That's besides the complete bullshit conspiracy theory's you peddle. You are a fuckin Prize A Tosser.

Pmsl, Says the forums biggest bushitter, From seeing Messi's contract while you were walking freely round the corridors of City, Telling everyone Mike Dean was instructed not to let us win on that famous day. The absolute shafting you did to points holders while you were on City Matters. Wouldn't have a bad word said about the club or Soriano now you twist the knife. That's besides the complete bullshit conspiracy theory's you peddle. You are a fuckin Prize A Tosser.
Unsurprisingly, the feeling is mutual. Have a good Xmas.

This is going well.

Tales of Blue had the pleasure of catching up with legendary City kitman Les Chapman to shares his City memories of 17 years with the club.

PART ONE: 1997-2003

PART TWO: 2003-2014eniuses

Interesting he puts Tevez above Silva YaYa Serge et al. Albeit he still thinks they were all geniuses in their own ways.
Tevez was mustard.,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.