Les Chapman - Tales of Blue

In fact, after a bit of thought I’m gonna retract my last post and just call you a ****. Using Mancini forever wankers is such a fucking small time phrase I’m a bit embarrassed for you. Maybe that’s the template I need to save.

It’s an apt phrase. I didn't actually label you one, and don't care enough if you are or not.

There's still some people on here that still haven't moved on nine years later.

Chappy is perfectly entitled to tell his side story if Mancini was rude and obnoxious to him. Anyone blaming the kitman for a manager getting the sack is obviously someone who has a very active imagination.

I once had a discussion with one of the wankers when he was convinced there was an agenda in the club to stop him having a pic of Mancini being printed on his season card.

And still held firm on that position despite me pointing out the pic didn't belong to him and had been used in a national newspaper and the terms and conditions of the season card stating clearly that copyrighted images would be rejected.

I don't hate Mancini btw, I used to defend him against the boring and unjust criticism of a forever Hughes wanker, who bemoaned the fact that he had moved on Bellamy and SWP.

But it was the right decision for him to go when he did.

It’s an apt phrase. I didn't actually label you one, and don't care enough if you are or not.

There's still some people on here that still haven't moved on nine years later.

Chappy is perfectly entitled to tell his side story if Mancini was rude and obnoxious to him. Anyone blaming the kitman for a manager getting the sack is obviously someone who has a very active imagination.

I once had a discussion with one of the wankers when he was convinced there was an agenda in the club to stop him having a pic of Mancini being printed on his season card.

And still held firm on that position despite me pointing out the pic didn't belong to him and had been used in a national newspaper and the terms and conditions of the season card stating clearly that copyrighted images would be rejected.

I don't hate Mancini btw, I used to defend him against the boring and unjust criticism of a forever Hughes wanker, who bemoaned the fact that he had moved on Bellamy and SWP.

But it was the right decision for him to go when he did.
Nobody blames the kitman for getting Mancini sacked, not one single person on the planet could possibly reach that conclusion so let’s leave the active imagination shit at the door.
Some People think Chapman is a bit of a joke, a class clown who got himself a bit of a wider audience for playing up to the persona he built himself. Some think he’s a cheeky chappy who brought joy to the dressing room.
Personally I couldn’t give a fuck either way anymore. It’s a part of the past and an interesting footnote in the story of our club over the last decade. Some will never have a bad word said against Mancini and some will think he was the devil incarnated. I’m in between, idolised him when he was here but accepted he had huge flaws once the dust settled on his departure.
Let him tell his side of the story, he is as you say entitled, but his role and Mancinis were a tad different and the pressures attached to both jobs meant that one could laugh and joke and get his face on tv whilst the other was busy making us champions.

Nobody blames the kitman for getting Mancini sacked, not one single person on the planet could possibly reach that conclusion so let’s leave the active imagination shit at the door.

It’s BM. There's apparently an agenda against MCFC winning the league despite us winning 6 in 11 years, and Ric and the mods have been bribed by the club.

There doesn't have to be any logic to it.

One person called him an enemy of the club and another called him a 5th columnist. Not unreasonable to infer that blame is attached when people have those views.

It’s BM. There's apparently an agenda against MCFC winning the league despite us winning 6 in 11 years, and Ric and the mods have been bribed by the club.

There doesn't have to be any logic to it.

One person called him an enemy of the club and another called him a 5th columnist. Not unreasonable to infer that blame is attached when people have those views.
There is an agenda against us winning the league but we are just too good for the cunts so it’s made it hard for them…
Tbh it’s 3:15am here and I’m on my phone talking about an ex fucking kitman so it’s probably time to have my last spliff and go to bed because otherwise I’d have to ask serious questions on what I’m doing with my life :-)

Can't you respect and/or like both Mancini and Chappy? Mancini is an icon who tore down the banner and took the PL. He was also an abrasive arsehole to many staff members and some players and higher-ups by all accounts and unwilling to work in our modern structure which led to his departure. Chappy was a great servant to the club in multiple roles and is well respected by several generations of city players and, still, many city fans. They didn't necessarily get on, that's fine. You don't need to hate one.

Tevez refused to come off the bench for Mancini in Munich.
Onuoha has been public with the fact he didn't like the way Mancini treated him and other players.
Yaya Touré called Guardiola racist.
Colin Bell and Francis Lee hated each other after Bell was fired by Lee.

I still like all of these players, coaches, and yes, the "sock washer".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.