lescott back for the derby, please god!

BigOscar said:
I'd rather not play a leftback than have Lescott there, he is an atrocity at LB.

Played a season and a half or two seasons for EFC at LB. Prob got more PL experience at LB than AK! And 6ft 12 ins when The Swamp Donkeys just sling in centres for the Mr. Micawber touch or the probability that Ash The Crash will go arse over tits if someone breathes out!

MadchesterCity said:
Zabaleta Left back, Richards Right back, Nastasic and Kopmpany in the middle

I take it Micah isn't available though :(

Milner is though.......

While not perfect,him and Zaba would give me more confidence than our other options.

If I thought for one second the OP was doing a Clarkie, I'd recommend putting this in the Classic Threads section ! (but he clearly isn't)

Any other bright ideas ?
Put Lopes up front to give him some first team experience ?
Put Angus Gunn in goal and see how he copes ?
Stick Garcia in the middle of the park to boss the midfield ?

Seriously Mods, I'm all for free speech and all, but people putting threads like this on BM should be given a fukcing warning !!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Please Clichy be fit you slag

this.

as shite as kolarov is, and i'd rather have garrido back over him.

lescott's not the answer.

why oh why did we loan rekik?

I think its not so much our left backs are weak, its more they get exposed because our left midfield doesn't protect them. I'm not knocking Silva because he's one of my favourite players in the side and world class going forward, but when he plays left, his strength is going forward and being everywhere, but he lacks tackling back or protecting the left back position when Clichy or Kolarov go forward wide. Nasri is a little better at this but still not good at covering back.

Don't shoot me with regards comments on Silva or Nasri, its just my observations. I think moaning about the ability of the left back can be because they are more exposed or put under more pressure because of the midfielder in front of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.