lescott better than kompany (merged)

johnny on the spot said:
Fucking idiot.
2wgevlj.jpg

colin's bell helmet said:
according to tony gayle on ssnews.......is it april the 1st, he wasn't wearing a red nose and massive shoes when he said it either.

i saw that)

what a dickhead, shows he does'nt even watch our games.i like lescott i think he's a good defender, better than vinnie? fuck off gale.

Project said:
The explanation to this is pretty simple - Lescott is English.

He's aired his anti-foreigner views many times on streams I have watched this season. He's a xenophobic twunt.

de niro said:
according to tony gayle on ssnews.......is it april the 1st, he wasn't wearing a red nose and massive shoes when he said it either.

i saw that)

what a dickhead, shows he does'nt even watch our games.i like lescott i think he's a good defender, better than vinnie? fuck off gale.
exactly mate, i rate lescott he's looked really sharp and back to his everton days the last few games and finally over his niggly injuries but he's still not even close to vinnie. i wouldn't swap vinnie for any other defender in the world at the minute that's how highly i rate him.

He obviously does his research using a combination of the latest sports technology..FIFA10 and Footie Manager.

If he's ever watched Kompany he'd realised he's dropped a right clanger.

Re: lescott better than kompany

Theo555 said:
I could not believe what he was saying - he said Kompany is a midfield player and that Lescott is the best central defender we have....
he must be after a job on talkshite......only explanation for comments like that and what makes me sick is the twat will be getting a few quid for his EXPERT knowledge when he clearly knows fuckin nothing.

It annoys me when bell-ends like that are getting paid a salary when the average football fan knows as much (if not more in this case). I'd rather they got in someone with a bit of personality who's passionate about the game and knows his stuff. Just because they're ex-players doesn't necessarily make them an expert, footy players aren't exactly known for been clever!

Hmm wonder how many times Tony Gale's actually seen us play? Can't be many if he's said that, although I know for a fact that he was doing the Stoke away game this season...

But it suits me just fine that all these idiots keep writing us and our best players off.

Kompany's had a really good 18 month's for us, but Lescott seems to be over the worst of his injury problems and is starting to look like the player we bought from Everton again. i think in games against the blackburn's stoke's birmingham's of this world he's a far better choice than Toure horse's for courses and all that, what a great position we find ourselves in.Not sure about him being better than Kompany tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.