Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

It is factua though,Leighton Baines 6m, Jageilka 4m, Lescott 5m, Yakubu 12 m, Fellani 15m, Johnson 8.6m, Howard and Saha, so for just those players considering you "never spend money" that adds upto a good 65 mill over recent seasons. so cut the shit you have no money in markets.

Everton's net spend over the last 6 years is roughly £24.7m

I could only find an article that was until 2007-2008 about net spends over the last 5 years, but as we spent about £2m net last year i've added that to the £22.7m that was listed.

sdavros said:
City had a cup run in Europe. Everton got knocked out by Some Belgian crowd and then bought their best player.

We outclassed Everton so much towards the end of last season it wasn't even funny. Robbie took the piss that day he could and should have had a hat trick.

Everton are a small club with the bitchiest set of fans I've ever seen. Every decision a ref gives against them is wrong.

If you lot want to get 5th every year with kick and run football then be my guest... but remember we're coming.. and we'll be coming samba style-e

Spot on. Most Everton fans still think it's 1984.

sdavros said:
City had a cup run in Europe. Everton got knocked out by Some Belgian crowd and then bought their best player.

We outclassed Everton so much towards the end of last season it wasn't even funny. Robbie took the piss that day he could and should have had a hat trick.

Everton are a small club with the bitchiest set of fans I've ever seen. Every decision a ref gives against them is wrong.

If you lot want to get 5th every year with kick and run football then be my guest... but remember we're coming.. and we'll be coming samba style-e

Oh dear, this is you best attempt at joinign in a debate? I guess you only had a short while to type this tho in fairness before your teacher caught you on the internet... I am right in presuming your about 12 aren't I?

In other words he's there only player they have laid a hugh outlay on, and he was only in Jan. so before Jan it sticks out more that Moyes doesnt just work shoe strings. i have a lot of respect for the man,but he gets enough, i then find myself going out of my way due to people thinkin hese done it all on shoe string budgets, how about a summer when your bringing in Thatcher,Mills and Corridi, now my friend that is shoe string.

Further to my post about our net spend over 6 years I think you'll find it woks out about £4.1m a season. Now my friend in the premier league in this day and age that is one shitty little shoe string!

Although your point about Thatcher, Mills and Corridi is fair enough lol ;)

sdavros said:

Fellain was bought before that , and was cup tied .

You outclassed us ?
You played a side battered and broken with injuries , much of it against 10 men , and a 17 year old kid scored against you :o)

Small club ?
We are the club with the biggest top flight history in the whole English game , as well as being one of the most successful to boot , with a world wide fan base , and just a little bit bigger than City ;o)

ToffeeAndy said:
sdavros said:

Oh dear, this is you best attempt at joinign in a debate? I guess you only had a short while to type this tho in fairness before your teacher caught you on the internet... I am right in presuming your about 12 aren't I?

You are obviously a lot older because you are stuck in an "Ashes to Ashes" time warp still thinking Bob Latchford plays for you.

twinkletoes said:
sdavros said:

Spot on. Most Everton fans still think it's 1984.

Lol , coming from a team who's last decent spell was before most of your members here were born , and even then , your manager at the time was an ex Everton player lmao .

Darker shade of Blue said:
sdavros said:

Fellain was bought before that , and was cup tied .

You outclassed us ?
You played a side battered and broken with injuries , much of it against 10 men , and a 17 year old kid scored against you :o)

Small club ?
We are the club with the biggest top flight history in the whole English game , as well as being one of the most successful to boot , with a world wide fan base , and just a little bit bigger than City ;o)

i was gonna say something to that but just thought i'd highlight it instead as i think that's all that is required.

police.jpg

Ok, Move along folks, nothing to see here. Its just a cock waving contest, move along.

ToffeeAndy, DSOB-

E-x-p-e-c-t-a-t-i-o-n!!!!!!!!

Thats why you come on OUR site, what are Evertons expectations this season.

New Ground- Sorry got that- Originally acheived by Makin & Wardle ( two city fans, modest in fiancial terms)

Investment- Sorry got that- Again sorted by Makin & Wardle

New Players- Gareth Barry, proven prem and England player courted by europes biggest clubs, yeah got that.

You see when we had no money we still had people that had the best intrest of the club and the fans at heart, even if this meant fiancially there loss, True Blue, Everton the people's Club blah blah, not backed up with anything credible, I know what is credible http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/comment/fan/article.asp?submissionID=9253

I love the club!! get me a billionare http://theoriginalwinger.com/2008-09-03-bill-kenwright-everton-need-a-new-owner

He takes circa £1m a year from you lot and is proud to have you percieved as "litlle old Everton" a further fact that he went out of his way to tell any media outlet before your FA Cup final.

In our darkest hour of the real 2nd division we stayed- nothing (credible won)for 40 years and we stayed, false dawn after false dawn and we stay, but never have we allowed any one to consider us as small always MASSIVE!

Given the platform given to your club in the 80's its a discrace that you have simply never moved on- while you talk about it people at our club did it, with no cash and on the back of sweet f*@k all

I like Everton, the fans, the people, but please dont come on a city web site after all we have been thru and talk about expectations, you simply have not got a clue and never will, we are now owned by possibly the richest family on the planet I think we can give ourselves a pat on the back, on our own forum, now if we did it on a Everton one that would be crude and un called for!

you still here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.